Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bristol Rovers (A)

Leyther_Matt

10 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Looked like fantastic support had fans behind the net and up the side. How many travelled? 

9 minutes ago, Breightmet Boy said:

Just over 550

Reported down here as 650 something 

Whichever it was truly manificent support on a midweek October night , a long trip and with your circumstances

Massive respect

Proper Club , Proper support

• Moderators
53 minutes ago, burnden said:

We have played 2 less games than southend and trampmere and 3 less than wimbledon as well.

Have they "played" Bury yet? Presuming if not you can take a game off them, then we have Doncaster in hand

No idea how Wimbledon have played 3 more already though

1 minute ago, ZicoKelly said:

Have they "played" Bury yet? Presuming if not you can take a game off them, then we have Doncaster in hand

No idea how Wimbledon have played 3 more already though

We had burton postponed over the international break as well

• Moderators
37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

We had burton postponed over the international break as well

Thats the one

So I guess it's really one and two games in hand as opposed to two and three

In any case, it'll do

Just back to Milton Keynes but what a performance and I feel a bit of a fraud to have witnessed a win when I rarely go and loads of you put the hard yards in weekly

What is clear is we have players who want to be at this club again. We are most definitely awakening and our time will come again!!!!

41 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

We've had our 'bye week' for playing bury so the other teams will get a day off too when their time comes round.

So we've played 3 games less but only have 2 in hand.

If everybody plays 45 games this season we currently have 3 more games to play than them as it stands or am I missing something? 🤔

• Site Supporter

I don't put the hard yards in for aways, probably do 3 or 4 each year in the Prem or Championship, but did 13 in our last League One season and done 4  already this season after Lincoln. I'm not hardcore but enjoy a good day out at an away game.

As for homes, doesn't make sense to buy a ST this year due to ones I will miss due to work, but will be there more often than not.

Anyway fuck it, just get there if you can, COYWM.

Just back. EIEIEIfuckingO. After a dodgy first couple of minutes, we completely outclassed Bristol & the only small complaint is that we didn't win by more.

The defence was solid with Emmanuel especially good both defending & going forward, Lowe, Murphy ( his best game for us ) & Crawford totally outfought & outplayed Bristol though Crawford could/should have had a hat trick ( but had a great game covering every inch of the pitch for 90 minutes), Dodo destroyed their left back 1st half,  & for me MOM was D Murphy who was unplayable.

It was like all the best bits of the previous games but sustained over 90 minutes & with 2 chances taken this time. Tremendous.

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Just back to Milton Keynes but what a performance and I feel a bit of a fraud to have witnessed a win when I rarely go and loads of you put the hard yards in weekly

What is clear is we have players who want to be at this club again. We are most definitely awakening and our time will come again!!!!

It matters not a jot who’s there to witness wins - we just need loads more of them whoever is there. Hopefully the shot in the arm will encourage you to go to 1 or 2 more and we win them too