Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mossy bites prevention

worthy10

• Site Supporter

Not sure if it will work with foreign mozzies, but I was always constantly bitten here by everything , being at kids football training at dusk was constantly coming home full of bites in my scalp , arms legs. 

Telling someone at work about it who comes from Africa , he said, “ bet you eat a lot of bananas, they love them , stop eating bananas and take hay fever tablets from Aldi and you won’t get bit” 

tried this and true enough from being bitten every time I walked across a field I could walk through swarms of the things and not get a single bite 

the tablet of choice was 89p and must be the ones containing Loratadine as apparently mozzies hate that in the blood 

all I know is it worked for me ! 

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, fatolive said:

Not sure if it will work with foreign mozzies, but I was always constantly bitten here by everything , being at kids football training at dusk was constantly coming home full of bites in my scalp , arms legs. 

Telling someone at work about it who comes from Africa , he said, “ bet you eat a lot of bananas, they love them , stop eating bananas and take hay fever tablets from Aldi and you won’t get bit” 

tried this and true enough from being bitten every time I walked across a field I could walk through swarms of the things and not get a single bite 

the tablet of choice was 89p and must be the ones containing Loratadine as apparently mozzies hate that in the blood 

all I know is it worked for me ! 

Interesting. Will remember that.

• Members

I don’t get bit or if I do i have no reaction.

our Maude swears by a few things. Garlic capsule tablets but need to be taken 6 weeks before you go

Jungle spray

citronella wristbands. Pack of 2 from the £ shop, used these in South America and she didn’t have a problem and the mozzies there are like bats