Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Married Women

Judge Fudge

Yes or no?  

Is it right to shag a married woman? She’s unhappy in her marriage and wants some some filthy sex. Rightly or wrongly I’ve always been bang against this in the past. Totally against shagging behind someone’s back. But I’ve been after fucking her for about 15 years and she’s made it clear it’s game on.

1 minute ago, Judge Fudge said:

Yes or no?  

Is it right to shag a married woman? She’s unhappy in her marriage and wants some some filthy sex. Rightly or wrongly I’ve always been bang against this in the past. Totally against shagging behind someone’s back. But I’ve been after fucking her for about 15 years and she’s made it clear it’s game on.

How would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? 

Edited by L/H White

• Members
3 hours ago, Judge Fudge said:

Yes or no?  

Sounds great mate but don't do it. It will come back on you badly one way or another.

You'd only have to say something relatively innocent to her as she pulled her kecks back on like "they make your arse look bigger" and the world would come crashing in as she takes revenge by letting the world know what you've been up to. They are all truly mental.