Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Married Women

Judge Fudge

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Just got home fella, pissed through but couldn’t resist.

No hard feelings......like your ex said about you :D

Lighten up twatty, it’s the weekend.

That'll be a 'yes' then. :good:

19 hours ago, Judge Fudge said:

Yes or no?  

Is it right to shag a married woman? She’s unhappy in her marriage and wants some some filthy sex. Rightly or wrongly I’ve always been bang against this in the past. Totally against shagging behind someone’s back. But I’ve been after fucking her for about 15 years and she’s made it clear it’s game on.

I think you've already made your mind up to have it away with her and you've come on here looking for the green light. Think with your brain and not with your cock. And if your brain still thinks its the right thing to do then be prepared to live with whatever consequences may come of it. Your name might come up in her next blazing row with her husband. Now that would make life interesting for you.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Underpants said:

I think you've already made your mind up to have it away with her and you've come on here looking for the green light. Think with your brain and not with your cock. And if your brain still thinks its the right thing to do then be prepared to live with whatever consequences may come of it. Your name might come up in her next blazing row with her husband. Now that would make life interesting for you.

This post seems to be one of those "Light blue touch-paper and stand well back" type of posts. You open up with a bit of a conundrum that will split opinion and then leave them to it. You haven't yet been back to answer the question, "Are you married yourself?"

But I'll play anyway...

Undies, if you're playing good cop, I'll play bad cop and say it as it is.

Judge Fudge, don't be a knob. You know fucking well it isn't alright to shag a woman knowing full well she's some other bloke's wife. 

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Can't see a problem with it to be honest.

It's even better when th'usbands watching.

That makes it sound like you get turned on by the idea of another bloke wanking, while he watches your arse bob up and down. 

3 hours ago, H said:

That's how I got my second wife. Just celebrated our 40th wedding anniversary.

And he feels??? 

Seriously, I know a couple who think they have a great relationship with her ex, doesn't mind kid taking his name, have a great Xmas and all that shit

He swears that one day he'll kill him

Guessing though, after 40 years in round 2, you've got bigger things to worry about 😉

1 hour ago, Cheese said:

Fair enough! 

You, her and the husband will enjoy it even more if you make it a bit rough ' a la fromage.'

Sorry couldn't resist. 😀     

Edit not you Cheese, you're not implicated, you being judge fudge the OP. 

Edited by RoadRunnerFan

• 2 weeks later...