Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Married Women

Judge Fudge

I laughed at all the jokes you won’t be surprised to hear. 

but true to form you wade in crawley with more patronsing shit. Sorry to disappoint you but you are no better than anyone on here that’s a fact. So please stop trying to take the moral high ground, pretend your so much better than the rest of us and fuck off with the Patronising bollocks. 

54 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I laughed at all the jokes you won’t be surprised to hear. 

but true to form you wade in crawley with more patronsing shit. Sorry to disappoint you but you are no better than anyone on here that’s a fact. So please stop trying to take the moral high ground, pretend your so much better than the rest of us and fuck off with the Patronising bollocks. 

He's blocked, but I can guess

Must be lonely on that pedestal

• Members
4 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

Opinions my friend, these are fucking awful jokes. Seems a pity that folk like Escobarp and friends find so much traction on here in their own little world, the irony that they call anyone else patronising. I’m not, I just don’t agree.

As this seems to be your latest crusade, I am going to search for all the jokes I can find which could be construed as 'denigrating' women rather than just funny and start posting them just for you matey. One of us will get a laugh out of this - maybe both? Even beardy weirdys need to laugh now and again. Good for the soul tha knows.

Your starter for ten:

What's the difference between a blonde and an ironing board? It can be difficult to open the legs of an ironing board.

Why did God invent alcohol? So fat women could get laid too.

How do you get three little old ladies to shout out the 'F' word? Get a fourth one to shout 'Bingo!'.

Why did God create women? Because dogs can't get beer out of the fridge.

What's the difference between a Wigan woman and a walrus? One's got a moustache and stinks of fish, the other lives in the sea.

What have women and condoms got in common? If they're not on your dick they're in your wallet.

What do you do if your boiler explodes? Buy her some flowers.

No offence intended of course and I cannot claim to be the author of a single one of these. Have a nice day.

• Site Supporter
On 27/11/2019 at 22:03, Not in Crawley said:

Nah. I’m really not.

You’re a bit of a bore though.

So much so that you wish to jump on almost anything I post, irrespective of its triviality.

No one says you have to laugh at a throwaway quip, but it doesn't mean it necessitates some self righteous crusade.

I reckon you are bored, a bit of a wum with nothing better to do.

40 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

So much so that you wish to jump on almost anything I post, irrespective of its triviality.

No one says you have to laugh at a throwaway quip, but it doesn't mean it necessitates some self righteous crusade.

I reckon you are bored, a bit of a wum with nothing better to do.

I think you are being too kind R to him. He is a self righteous twat. No one asks anyone to read Anything on here. If you don’t like it don’t read it. But don’t go on a moral crusade about it. 

16 hours ago, Escobarp said:

kent you need to have a word with your pal

I've been having a word since I was 13 - it's never worked and I doubt it's going to start now :)

Crawley - TMGJ is a really friendly bloke. I reckon you've got the wrong end of the stick with him.

Message boards don't help of course as they tend to polarise everybody. Still think the majority of us would get along if we ever met up.

15 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I've been having a word since I was 13 - it's never worked and I doubt it's going to start now :)

Crawley - TMGJ is a really friendly bloke. I reckon you've got the wrong end of the stick with him.

Message boards don't help of course as they tend to polarise everybody. Still think the majority of us would get along if we ever met up.

Shut up you cunt ☺