Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The most skint you've ever been

Kane57

3 hours ago, barryk32 said:

When I split with the ex I discovered that all the debt was in my name and all the assets were in hers (I was younger than her and naive)  I scraped through as long as I could but eventually lost the house.  I used the last couple of payments I should have paid to put to a rental so I wasn't homeless.

Work was sparse and the CSA took most of whatever I got, bailiffs were turning up every day.  I was taking money out of the McDonald's charity thing at the drive through window to buy food.

Then I went bankrupt and it was honestly one of the best things I ever did, everything changed overnight, I was no longer not opening letters and keeping the curtains closed.  It felt like the world had been lifted from my shoulders.

Our Peg is a tiny bit younger than me and possibly the better looking of us. People have questioned if it's because we're doing alright now.  They have no idea that she was still there when we were stealing charity money to put electric on.

That weapon you came across the other week.......used in drive thrus on Maccies by any chance 😉😂

• Site Supporter
16 hours ago, royal white said:

That weapon you came across the other week.......used in drive thrus on Maccies by any chance 😉😂

That was ridiculous.  The sniffer dogs had been into the storage place literally that morning.

On 16/10/2019 at 13:16, barryk32 said:

Work was sparse and the CSA took most of whatever I got, bailiffs were turning up every day.  I was taking money out of the McDonald's charity thing at the drive through window to buy food.

The CSA/CMS are fucking evil. It’s a totally bollocks system where the father gets fucked over.

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Morizio said:

The CSA/CMS are fucking evil. It’s a totally bollocks system where the father gets fucked over.

My brother got with a bird once. Good looker but he was warned by plenty she was dodgy.

He ignored their warnings and trusted her when she said she was on the pill. 

I know it takes two to tango etc, but she got up the duff and turned into a bunny boiler. Lied to him and basically seems like she just wanted a kid.

Cost him dear for 18 years.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

50 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

My brother got with a bird once. Good looker but he was warned by plenty she was dodgy.

He ignored their warnings and trusted her when she said she was on the pill. 

I know it takes two to tango etc, but she got up the duff and turned into a bunny boiler. Lied to him and basically seems like she just wanted a kid.

Cost him dear for 18 years.

It’s 20 years now. It’s a system that frustrates, is unbalanced and drives men to suicide.