Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bulgaria vs England

deane koontz

Obviously there’s no place for racism but where does it start/stop with regards to players walking off the pitch? James McClean probably gets more abuse than most over here, will the FA take action over that? What about lanky players getting abuse, crouch regularly got ridiculed when he played us, we may laugh it off and say it’s fuck all however with Mental health being so much in the spotlight I don’t think it will be to long before the FA try and stop any abuse.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, royal white said:

Obviously there’s no place for racism but where does it start/stop with regards to players walking off the pitch? James McClean probably gets more abuse than most over here, will the FA take action over that? What about lanky players getting abuse, crouch regularly got ridiculed when he played us, we may laugh it off and say it’s fuck all however with Mental health being so much in the spotlight I don’t think it will be to long before the FA try and stop any abuse.

I do understand where you're coming from, but skin colour, really?

2 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I do indeed, and was going to post something similar, but then thought we all know this anyway.

no  malice intended.

No worries pal I am a grumpy bastard as it is. 

It needs stamping out. Hopefully it happens one day. Sadly I feel it is on the rise

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, royal white said:

I know, but racism now covers religion (or it seems to do) surely there’s no place for any of it? 

Not when monkey chants are involved

Small steps and all that.

Edited by Alf Hartigan

• Members
3 minutes ago, royal white said:

Does Rashford start in a fully fit squad? If not who replaces him? 

Sancho?

For me he starts, the problem is he’s a wide forward not a centre forward, so he’s being played out of position for United but he has no other choice, so when selected based on form at that shower of shite he might not get the nod over Sancho

3 minutes ago, Alf Hartigan said:

Rashford is brilliant for England, not sure why why those  red cunts aren't getting the best out of him.

Crouch and Darius Vassell are 2 other players off the top of my head who always seemed to play well for England. 

Going off club form Rashford shouldn’t even be in the squad but like you say he does seem to perform better for his country.