Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bulgaria vs England

deane koontz

• Moderators
On 16/10/2019 at 05:05, bolty58 said:

Starting to wonder if I might establish a WWays first by putting a Moderator on ignore.

This isn't possible I think. Try it.

Diddles tried it once, that's what level we are at. Call th'ambulance.

19 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fuckin hell lads how’ve you all got to this point 

Check out the kit Coventry wore at the weekend, black and white described as a tribute to 2 Tone. I believe your avatar even appears. BBC Sport have an article online about it now. Sorry for not giving a link; a bit beyond me.

• Members
1 hour ago, Mannyroader said:

Check out the kit Coventry wore at the weekend, black and white described as a tribute to 2 Tone. I believe your avatar even appears. BBC Sport have an article online about it now. Sorry for not giving a link; a bit beyond me.

Yeah I’ve seen it, it’s a belter 

• Members
14 hours ago, Boby Brno said:

😊 Thankfully none of me. Still do a bit though.

As do I. No vids i am aware of thankfully! Not the most graceful mover but you reach an age where you just don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks.

• Members
14 hours ago, Carlos said:

This isn't possible I think. Try it.

Diddles tried it once, that's what level we are at. Call th'ambulance.

:D That's it then. If he tried it, I won't. I will not be associated in any way with a cinnamon snorter.

Didn’t want to start a new thread for thogden and thognonce but just been told he’s at hearts v rangers Sunday doing a blog. 

Mate of mines lad who is now the proud owner of a Bolton shirt after attending the Sunderland game with me is meeting up with thogden. Thogden has advised him that thognonce will be with him.  Something not quite right about this

the boy is just 13!! 

• Moderators
12 hours ago, Escobarp said:

Didn’t want to start a new thread for thogden and thognonce but just been told he’s at hearts v rangers Sunday doing a blog. 

Mate of mines lad who is now the proud owner of a Bolton shirt after attending the Sunderland game with me is meeting up with thogden. Thogden has advised him that thognonce will be with him.  Something not quite right about this

the boy is just 13!! 

Sounds to me like that's the sort of thing they would have to do, if you're meeting young people with the intent of filming them 

Sign of the times and all that

Certainly nowt untoward going on 

13 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Sounds to me like that's the sort of thing they would have to do, if you're meeting young people with the intent of filming them 

Sign of the times and all that

Certainly nowt untoward going on 

Yeah In  hindsight its a very valid point and I guess it’s got to be done that way as would look pretty odd agreeing to meet a young lad and a bloke turns up. 

• Members
5 hours ago, deane koontz said:

Internet speak. Often used by people who call folk 'snowflakes' and such.

Perfectly valid term for those who seek to gain the moral high ground by bandwagon jumping with current 'campaigns' being driven by the outraged society. Racism, climate change; LGBTKQJPRS etc. rights; gender equality; gender neutrality; anti almost fucking everything - these sorts of things and more. 

We have more than our fair share of virtue signallers on here. I don't use snowflake and never will. This one however is far more apt and deserving of a regular run out.

1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Perfectly valid term for those who seek to gain the moral high ground by bandwagon jumping with current 'campaigns' being driven by the outraged society

I always took it as a bit more of pompous piety ie ”I know best and I’ll make damned sure that I let you know so”