Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion

Parkinson to Sunderland

Of course points totals are relevant.  This season a team will stop up in Div 1 with about 35 points thanks to us and Bury.  If those clubs want to give their managers a 3 year contract on the back of that great achievement, that's upto them, but I'd say they'd failed.  Equally if Parky had got 54 points and gone down (more than possible) I'd have been the first to say he was unlucky and hadn't failed; same if he'd got 95 points in Div 1 and been pipped by a Sheff U and Bradford ripping up the division.  Whatever the league season, we can all see when its working for a manager and it didnt for Parky in any of his seasons.

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope he does well for them got us up first time of asking kept us up for a season. Football was wank but job done as far as I'm concerned. Fuck me we've had far shitter managers than parky in the last

Dean Holdsworth?

Ha ha. Ok i will stay cracked. Parkinson made me hate going to the game. Yes i will give you the players he had were poor but you dont seem to be prepared to give Hill the same consideration.  An

5 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Too many 'ifs' as well 

The only if is that if it had been any season in the previous 10 plus he didnt get enough points to keep us up.  That's lucky in my book, but nobody has to agree.  I'll shut up about him now, even I'm bored with my argument.

5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Tenner to my mate Jules Darbys lads cause either way 

Sounds good to me, I know Jules 👍 good charity, Remind us at end of season Jules

Everyone's a winner that way 👍

Edited by BOWTUN BAKED
7 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Ok mate go for it 

tenner to charity 

5 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

Sounds good to me, I know Jules 👍 good charity, Remind us at end of season Jules

Everyone's a winner that way 👍

Good lads