Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Okocha10

Parkinson to Sunderland

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

One of the observations I had of Parky teams is that at times we seemed to be outrun and sometimes out muscled by apparently smaller opponents.

Can't say this news rocks my faith in the new management set up.

Quite!

I observed that we were shit at attacking, defending, passing, pressing and movement. Really shit at football under him. 

5 minutes ago, Morizio said:

Quite!

I observed that we were shit at attacking, defending, passing, pressing and movement. Really shit at football under him. 

Haha.

Might have been good at goal kicking in rugby union.

Any more riff raff left we can palm off to them? Not in the least bit bothered and I don't suppose the management team are either

No surprise a manager takes his preferred backroom staff with him to his new club, though as they were contracted to us, do we get compensation for them?

To be fair the team have improved massively fitness wise in recent weeks. Presumably under Allambys tutelege. 

His loss Is no big issue as KH can now bring his own people in, but rather than slag them all off, I prefer to thank them for their service, wish them all the best and ask them to close the door behind them.

Football manager is out soon so we should wait and see which coaches rate 20 for fitness are free and then sign them up. 

1 hour ago, TrickyTrotter said:

To be fair the team have improved massively fitness wise in recent weeks. Presumably under Allambys tutelege. 

His loss Is no big issue as KH can now bring his own people in, but rather than slag them all off, I prefer to thank them for their service, wish them all the best and ask them to close the door behind them.

Depends upon the starting point to an extent though surely.

Plus, reading Keith hill's comments, I get the impression he's been demanding more on the fitness front. I'm sure he won't let standards slip.

1 hour ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No loss, surely not difficult to replace fitness staff. 

Rudy's Message could do it...

2 hours ago, Traf said:

Rudy's Message could do it...

Good shout, it's time he stopped messing about and thought of his future. 

Just seen Gillinghams equaliser against Sunderland, hope the goalkeeping coach they took from us hasn't started work yet because it was beyond comical. 

Parky has achieved one remarkable feat...a lower attendance at Sunderland than at  Wigan v Brentford

4 hours ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Parky has achieved one remarkable feat...a lower attendance at Sunderland than at  Wigan v Brentford

😮 just seen that! The stadium of Light looks nearly empty on the box when there's 30000 on.  It must have favvered a ghost town yesterday. Makes our crowd yesterday almost look ok