Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

FA Cup First Round

Marc505

9 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

No fucking chance, I’m ruined from West Ham 

be hard for you Mansfield away or Plymouth at home 

Did you see about the charity game at Radcliffe's ground for Bury last Sunday? Our manager and asst played with 2000 on.

There's been a few Bury turn up to our games this season. May have to watch that for the Cup match.

Anyhow, if you go bottom tier only how many is that with the netting to keep ESL yoof at bay?

2 minutes ago, green genie said:

Did you see about the charity game at Radcliffe's ground for Bury last Sunday? Our manager and asst played with 2000 on.

There's been a few Bury turn up to our games this season. May have to watch that for the Cup match.

Anyhow, if you go bottom tier only how many is that with the netting to keep ESL yoof at bay?

Yeah sold out apparently on Sunday, talks well Lowe think he will do a decent job at Plymouth 

there will be no doubt a few Bury fans coming along as Lowe is regarded as a legend to the bury fans

hope I’m wrong but the cup hasn’t captured the crowds for many years Can’t see many on 

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, tomski said:

It would be nice if we tried to win a few cup games. We have shelved our cup reputation. The Huddersfield home game was 2 teams trying to lose and killed it for me.

I hope we can bring it back as I prefer the cup to the league. 

Similar. We've had a shitter of a time the last few years, lets have a cup run and get some passion back in to the place

16 minutes ago, tomski said:

It would be nice if we tried to win a few cup games. We have shelved our cup reputation. The Huddersfield home game was 2 teams trying to lose and killed it for me.

I hope we can bring it back as I prefer the cup to the league. 

We rarely lose more than one FA Cup-tie in a season.

• Members
On 24/10/2019 at 22:52, green genie said:

Ryan Lowe encouraging Bury fans to attend. Can UniBol do a 3 way split?

Aye he reckons 1000 Bury fans will be attending , do Plymouth fans play nice with them ? I bet GMP are well chuffed.

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/17994897.bury-fans-come-bolton-fa-cup-tie-says-plymouth-boss-ryan-lowe/

Edited by burnden