Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets

Ani

31 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I don't wish to be personal but lets just say that Traf seems to me to be an accomplished practitioner of terminological inexactitudes with a distaste for facts that don't fit in with his predispositions.

No, I'm just sick of reading shite spouted by you about me.

You called me a dick head, I called you out on it.

You disappeared from the site, only to return with an opening missive calling the bloke I was sat with a cunt and now you're having another pop at me for fuck all?

Do one, you prick.

38 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

I don't wish to be personal but lets just say that Traf seems to me to be an accomplished practitioner of terminological inexactitudes with a distaste for facts that don't fit in with his predispositions.

That's a rather convoluted way to be personal when you stated you didn't wish to be, bravo! 

• Site Supporter
21 hours ago, Morizio said:

I sit in the superior upper tiers and like it because it makes me feel superior to the poverty stricken masses in the inferior lower tiers

Me too

West Stand Upper snob. fuck the lower tier peasants below..... (sometimes i go in WSL and mingle with certain types like @BOWTUN BAKED@victor meldrew and others, im sure they appreciate my visits and it makes them happy)

Just now, Ratwhite said:

Me too

West Stand Upper snob. fuck the lower tier peasants below..... (sometimes i go in WSL and mingle with certain types like @BOWTUN BAKED@victor meldrew and others, im sure they appreciate my visits and it makes them happy)

It is unequivocally the highlight of the season, it reminds us of what we could aspire to, if we could just be arsed to walk up more stairs 😂

40 minutes ago, Traf said:

No, I'm just sick of reading shite spouted by you about me.

You called me a dick head, I called you out on it.

You disappeared from the site, only to return with an opening missive calling the bloke I was sat with a cunt and now you're having another pop at me for fuck all?

Do one, you prick.

''I think most people knew the answer, but we were all wondering where the fuck he was going with the question', was your exact quote.

Most people did NOT know the answer as you knew well. Why would they?

The questioner, also as you know, stopped to ask whether anyone in the room knew.

'Can anyone tell me who funded the building of the Reebok', the questioner asked. The room was silent, including you.

So I put it to you that you knew full well that the audience didn't know but decided to invent something to obfuscate and mislead.

As for the description 'tedious cnut' that was your expression, repeated by me, to highlight and lampoon the way in which you seem to take it upon yourself to describe someone who brings forward facts that you don't like. In this particular case it was used not to describe the questioner but to remind you of your conduct, but maybe that was too subtle for you.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

8 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Victim card? Out else you can come up wi'?

I always thought it was Owt? Maybe you should stick to the more grandiose wording you like to use, as it seems more of your forte, rather than the vernacular of us mere oiks!

I have to say Chris, you are now hitting the realms by which I find myself becoming intrigued to what the actual full answer to whom had funded the building of the ground truly was? It appears in the other thread that it is still a bit piecemeal & far from being the full factual inner workings of the financials that you excel in.

The platform is yours, your moment to shine......

• Site Supporter

It's always a worry that your stalker; who knows who you are but you don't know who he/she is, may one day take this to another level and kill you to death without you even knowing he/she was nearby.

If it was Cluedo, it'd be

Murdered: Traf
Place: UofB Stadium
Murderer: ChrisCustard
Weapon: A good dose of tedium

9 minutes ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

I always thought it was Owt? Maybe you should stick to the more grandiose wording you like to use, as it seems more of your forte, rather than the vernacular of us mere oiks!

I have to say Chris, you are now hitting the realms by which I find myself becoming intrigued to what the actual full answer to whom had funded the building of the ground truly was? It appears in the other thread that it is still a bit piecemeal & far from being the full factual inner workings of the financials that you excel in.

The platform is yours, your moment to shine......

Thanks for the correction.

Want to know more? Take a look at the 1998 balance sheet. You'll find it here:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00043026/filing-history

Why did Iles come up with his terminological inexactitude?

Possibly because hogwash had been circulating round the corridors of the BEN for years

22 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

This isn't the real Chris Custodiet

He referred to the BEN and not the Beeno

It was the BEN before it became the Beeno if you remember.

Eddie knew what it was like as long ago as 2005. Some might have noticed that, when Sue Davies did her memoriam on the anniversary of Eddie's death, there was no sign of it in the Beeno.

Edited by Chris Custodiet

28 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

Thanks for the correction.

Want to know more? Take a look at the 1998 balance sheet. You'll find it here:

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/00043026/filing-history

Why did Iles come up with his terminological inexactitude?

Possibly because hogwash had been circulating round the corridors of the BEN for years

You're most welcome.

Thanks for the link, however I didn't want to know more, I wanted to know the answer. If you can't provide it as requested, I shall surmise as previously thought, that you don't know it. I unfortunately don't have the time nor your expertise to go through the paper trail, I have a rudimentary understanding of such matters, though my findings would ultimately be filled in by a degree of conjecture & not at all beneficial to this discourse.

I couldn't possibly comment on Mr Iles, though feel free to ask him & let us all know.

17 minutes ago, Chris Custodiet said:

It was the BEN before it became the Beeno if you remember.

Eddie knew what it was like as long ago as 2005. Some might have noticed that, when Sue Davies did her memoriam on the anniversary of Eddie's death, there was no sign of it in the Beeno.

I can't remember the last time I read it whether it be BEN, BN, Beeno or whatever

If I think a newspaper is piss poor at journalism, I don't bother reading it rather than keep trawling it for reasons as to why I can pull it up 

On 28/11/2019 at 04:44, SatanGreavsie said:

Maybe I missed it elsewhere, but what have the club said about consulting the fans? I don't mean at a meeting but by emailing every ST holder in Upper tiers with a link to a questionnaire? If we go down (and whatever anyone thinks about the exact odds, there's no getting round the fact it's a fair possibility all things considered) then that adds extra challenge to encouraging renewals and if people think they can't be where they want for the season in lowest division (assuming we get out of it first time) then not renewing puts them on the slippery slope of breaking the habit. If they're thinking "we'll renew when we get back up" then maybe they will...but maybe they'll also find they can live without it or indeed without a game every other saturday.

I don't know mate, it all seems a bit vague to me. Is it a consultation to see if it's plausible to close some/all of the upper tiers for the start of next season or the second half of this? Would it be possible to 'hold' the upper tier seats and give first refusal to the current season ticket holders when the tier reopens in future? 

EB should really be in contact with us all sooner rather than later with proposals and suggestions, seeking of opinions etc now that it was mentioned at the Lancy Whites do. Don't leave us dangling Emma.

8 hours ago, BOWTUN BAKED said:

It is unequivocally the highlight of the season, it reminds us of what we could aspire to, if we could just be arsed to walk up more stairs 😂

Loving this conversation, and getting the word unequivocally into a BWFC conversation is a massive achievement, I doff my cap to you sir.