Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accrington away

radcliffe white

21 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

Might be only in saying this but the ref got it right with the red card, Earl pulled him down unfortunately but the fucking ball should never of been played into the box in first place, Emmanuel especially was a fucking disgrace today, why was he taking every corner & free kicks? all of the team was shit. Keith Hill has a lot to answer for. Fuming is not the word. I would say today is the lowest ever point of being a Bolton fan

If that's a red card fella then there's not going to be many games finish 11 v 11. And Keith Hill, I know you are really really proud to be the manager of Bolton Wanderers Football Club can you please get on with doing the job now please. 

• Site Supporter

I got someone squaring up to me in the second half.  Proper angry cunt . He swung and missed so I chinned him. Just to the right of the goal as we looked. 

If you're going to have a go at your own support,  for fuck's sake be a man and let me know. 

If you're on here,  and recognise the circumstances, I'll recognise your massive nose you wanker.

You're a twat and though you're in your thirties and I'm pushing 60 I really would meet you for a settler. 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I got someone squaring up to me in the second half.  Proper angry cunt . He swung and missed so I chinned him. Just to the right of the goal as we looked. 

If you're going to have a go at your own support,  for fuck's sake be a man and let me know. 

If you're on here,  and recognise the circumstances, I'll recognise your massive nose you wanker.

You're a twat and though you're in your thirties and I'm pushing 60 I really would meet you for a settler. 

It was Cheese

• Site Supporter
10 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Bad do, how did it come about?

Was that down at the front to the right?

a lot of pissed and angry folk today.

Is that why the police and first aiders were camped next to the goal in the 2nd half? 

1 hour ago, MickyD said:

I really can't be arsed these days watching our away days when we're likely to sell out, we have some fooking bellend pissed up supporters who are a total embarrassment. I'd much rather travel to somewhere further a field where we  have just a few hundred travelling fans.

Edited by Blondi

Great first couple of mins

defo a pen for them, but can’t believe a red card - although ball should never have got to him.  Murphy could have made it 2 before that

they had 4 or 5 other good chance first half and a double save from matthews

Why did hill not change it after the penalty ?

how can a team surrender as badly as we did ? 10 men is no excuse

how  many angry folk were there today ?

cheesed off to say the least and drinking Stella as quick as possible 

44 minutes ago, barrycowdrill said:

1) referee 

2) Hill. Away from home 1-1 with 70 minutes to go down to 10 men. Bring a CB on. Scrap it out and take what you can. Don’t wait until 3-1 before making the change 

3) spineless capitulation. I can accept a defeat particularly with 10 men but can’t accept the manner of the defeat. Spines went and they gave up. Plain and simple

clapped them off the end of the first half. Losing the second half 4-0 is embarrassing 

Couldn’t understand why he didn’t put cb on as soon as the sending off happened and take a striker off instead of watching them score the next two goals totally unmarked from crosses that’s basics . That said these players played with no passion that twat of a number 11 for them showed more than our whole team put together 

1 hour ago, Okocha10 said:

Last man mate turned him in the box going to be a red all day as much I don’t like saying it, again the ball should never been played in the box in the first place 

He's not even facing the fucking goal you daft cunt. Watch it again. Jason lowe was 2 yards away. It's never a red card . Ever. VAR would of overturned that.