Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fleetwood (H)

Okocha10

2 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

can buy tickets on the turnstile (north Lower) tomorrow 

2-1

That’s good. I’m touch and go as to whether I can make it so haven’t bought a ticket. If I make it I wonder if they’ll let me move to the corner between NSL and WSL which is my preferred spot nowadays??

1 minute ago, Alf Hartigan said:

I don't want to go in the North Stand.

I was presuming I could go ticket office tomorrow and get my old season ticket in ESU, is this right?

Sit where you want if you go ticket office 

think the club are trying to keep queuing down at the ticket office so making cash turnstile an option 

30 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

That’s good. I’m touch and go as to whether I can make it so haven’t bought a ticket. If I make it I wonder if they’ll let me move to the corner between NSL and WSL which is my preferred spot nowadays??

Think it’s a good idea myself 

I don’t think they’ll be too arsed myself mate 

50 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

They won’t let you move stands because of the safety certificate and the more practical reasons of reserved seating. If you want WSL you’ll have to buy from the ticket office or buy online (you can have your ticket sent to your phone and works a treat). 

2 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

They won’t let you move stands because of the safety certificate and the more practical reasons of reserved seating. If you want WSL you’ll have to buy from the ticket office or buy online (you can have your ticket sent to your phone and works a treat). 

OK. I’m last minute tomorrow. If I can make it it’s NSL then. Virgin territory for me

45 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

OK. I’m last minute tomorrow. If I can make it it’s NSL then. Virgin territory for me

Buy on your phone en route if you can and your ticket will come straight through to your phone. You’ll be able to buy a ticket for any stand if you do it that way. 

13 minutes ago, Freddie Hill said:

Be good to win this. Wanderers have just announced the departure of goalkeeper coach Lee Butler. Bet he's gone to the mackems.

Easy job for Lee earlier in the season - "Turn around and pick the ball out of the back of the net, then boot it upfield for the restart "

Repeat 4 times

Edited by Burndens Bogs