Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peppa Pig World

Smiley

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Must try harder 

feel slightly more sorry for you than before. Shame it’s a crying shame 

Blimey!!!

We had Traf offering Howard out about wife-beating allegations

Come on escobarp surely you can’t let a paedo allegation go without an invitation to the front of the club shop on a match day 

7 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Blimey!!!

We had Traf offering Howard out about wife-beating allegations

Come on escobarp surely you can’t let a paedo allegation go without an invitation to the front of the club shop on a match day 

Firstly somebody who starts shit chat like that on a genuine thread about a kids theme park you really think they are worth getting annoyed at?

secondly I’ve seen the nick of him from his twitter and it would be akin to twatting someone with downs. (Sorry this is wrong as actually he may well have downs so no offence meant) 

finally he is the one who appears to have an issue with me and a lot of others. If he is man enough to want to come out from behind his keyboard I would gladly drive the 200 miles to meet up with him. Not a problem. I absolutely guarantee he would take one look and run for the hills. 

Gladly I’m a lot calmer than I used to be and people like that don’t rile me like they used to. But happy to oblige smegma if he wishes  any day of the week  

i won’t hold my breath 

Edited by Escobarp
Downs

Just now, MancWanderer said:

Stop fannying and just offer him out ffs 😁

We’ve not had one for ages 

I’ve done so in my own particular style. If he wishes to meet up with me I would be glad to make time in my busy schedule to do so. But we know he won’t. One of life’s shitebags I’m afraid. And as I’ve said very possibly carrying a disability looking at his photo so There Itself is a reason for cautiousness 

The one at poultons park near Southampton? We went there 2 years ago. 

It was really good. Big theme park on the other bit as well but we didn’t see much of that. Get there early and leave before everyone else. You park on a field and it’s carnage getting out after, our fault for staying till the end but it was the height of summer.

Theres more stuff for the younger next to peppa pig land that’s really good for them too. 

Edited by gonzo

• Members
15 minutes ago, gonzo said:

It was really good. Big theme park on the other bit as well but we didn’t see much of that. Get there early and leave before everyone else. You park on a field and it’s carnage getting out after, our fault for staying till the end but it was the height of summer.

Theres more stuff for the younger next to peppa pig land that’s really good for them too. 

Can you leave off with the useful information there’s a fight a brewing 

17 hours ago, gonzo said:

Thanks! Staying nearby - Forest Holidays, noticed its about 30 mins away. 

On 01/11/2019 at 19:26, Escobarp said:

Firstly somebody who starts shit chat like that on a genuine thread about a kids theme park you really think they are worth getting annoyed at?

secondly I’ve seen the nick of him from his twitter and it would be akin to twatting someone with downs. (Sorry this is wrong as Actually he may well have downs so no offence meant)

Fucking hell, proper Wanderersways response, good for you Mr Escobarp, it's a shame that the shithouses have been allowed to turn this place into their twitter shouting club. Old women and queers, I now have hope