Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plymouth Argyle FA Cup 1st Round

jeep

I'm looking forward to it as well, woolly gloves, bob hat, full size tin foil replica FA cup, thermal socks & slumming it in ESL.

Since Hill played the 1st team against city kids, I'd be surprised if we didn't play last week's team, who should be too good for these.

I wouldn't mind a draw though, Plymouth is a good place & it's years since we've been there. Both times i've been , we set off at midnight, 1st on Hargreaves when we came all the way back minus at least one window, & then on the coach from the Wheatsheaf when there was a bit of trouble round the bus station pre-match. Happy days.

44 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

For the first time in years I’m excited for a cup game, got some of Keith’s cup fever 

9/5 well worth it 

leather glove day by the looks 

I’ve got a tenner at 9/5, tenner at 33/20 and £20 just to qualify at 11/10. Pays for the next round, all being well.

7 minutes ago, bolton va va said:

I'm looking forward to it as well, woolly gloves, bob hat, full size tin foil replica FA cup, thermal socks & slumming it in ESL.

Since Hill played the 1st team against city kids, I'd be surprised if we didn't play last week's team, who should be too good for these.

I wouldn't mind a draw though, Plymouth is a good place & it's years since we've been there. Both times i've been , we set off at midnight, 1st on Hargreaves when we came all the way back minus at least one window, & then on the coach from the Wheatsheaf when there was a bit of trouble round the bus station pre-match. Happy days.

Was that on Lols coach - leaving Bolton midnight Friday??

4 minutes ago, bwfc2003 said:

Was that on Lols coach - leaving Bolton midnight Friday??

Yep....got there dead early, parked up on the bus station, went round a few of the pubs  (The Barbican area near the front ?? ) & then some of the locals had a bit of a pop when we went back to the bus station for the coach up to the ground. Can't remember the game or if we stopped on the way back :)

2 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

30 years ago we’d be off to town immediately for the shenanigans, unfortunately today I’m in bed with a cup of tea. Oh for a time machine. 

A time machine wouldn't be much help. As you'd be the same age as you are now, just back in time. What you want is an elixir of youth, which makes you younger, then hop on your time machine. Jobs a good un