Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Plymouth Argyle FA Cup 1st Round

jeep

3 Saturday games in a row wont help the crowd, we want everyone to buy season tickets and so the cup takes a hit.  I cant make this one as I had to find a blank Saturday for visiting relatives so picked FA Cup weekend hoping we'd be drawn away (wierd how we are hardly ever drawn away in FA Cup).

It’s nothing to do with that it’s just people are not arsed about the cup. That’s the reality. 
cost is fine, it’s Saturday at 3 and all transport is running......people just don’t want to go. Not making them bad just the reality 

5 hours ago, Big E said:

It’s nothing to do with that it’s just people are not arsed about the cup. That’s the reality. 
cost is fine, it’s Saturday at 3 and all transport is running......people just don’t want to go. Not making them bad just the reality 

Agree with that and prior to this season I was pretty indifferent to cup games but this seasons different surely?  We didn't know whether we'd have a team to support just 3 months ago.  I don't want to miss any now and for a tenner it's excellent value.

18 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

Agree with that and prior to this season I was pretty indifferent to cup games but this seasons different surely?  We didn't know whether we'd have a team to support just 3 months ago.  I don't want to miss any now and for a tenner it's excellent value.

It isn't different at all. We have had a shit start and folk backed it but it will soon lose interest. 

Folk even said when we got the semi against stoke "I will wait for the final" 

£10 is a bargain....

14 minutes ago, Big E said:

I do....as stated before i love the FA Cup. Sadly most folk don't....i think i only know traf and you of the normal ST Holders that are going. 

Bwfc have to take a big part in the blame on this. Not just on the fans. I agree it would be good if people turned out