Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

30 years ago today.

Boby Brno

• Members

Berliners are sending this piece of The Berlin Wall to Donald trump with the message

“We would like to give you one of the last pieces of the failed Berlin Wall to commemorate atheists United States dedication to building a world without walls”

AC572B4A-EC8E-4623-8B3A-7F7A9025F6E2.jpeg

10 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Arrived in Virginia yesterday 

And where does the Donald live? Virginia? 

bet you a ton for charity it doesn’t get to the Whitehouse or one of his homes or businesses and thus as I said won’t get to him. 
You up for it? Dementia UK for me if you are 

1 hour ago, tomski said:

I think the East of Germany is now starting to catch in recent years. Still lots to do. I saw a programme the other day that we as a country weren’t keen on reunification which isn’t how I remembered it

I don't know about us as a country but Thatcher certainly wasn't keen.

• Members
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

And where does the Donald live? Virginia? 

bet you a ton for charity it doesn’t get to the Whitehouse or one of his homes or businesses and thus as I said won’t get to him. 
You up for it? Dementia UK for me if you are 

No.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Didn’t think so. So we agree it won’t be getting there 👍🏼

No I’d rather not risk £100 on what does or doesn’t arrive at Donald Trumps gaff when I could use that money on my daughter. 

You strange man.

4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

No I’d rather not risk £100 on what does or doesn’t arrive at Donald Trumps gaff when I could use that money on my daughter. 

You strange man.

Not really 

just happy to back up my views.  Not strange at all

anyway enjoy your evening with your daughter 👍🏼

what is strange though  is people spending thousands of euros on shipping something for the benefit of social media likes knowing it’s never going to get to the addressee 

Edited by Escobarp

• Members
16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not really 

just happy to back up my views.  Not strange at all

anyway enjoy your evening with your daughter 👍🏼

what is strange though  is people spending thousands of euros on shipping something for the benefit of social media likes knowing it’s never going to get to the addressee 

Fuckin hell mate I saw something on line and I thought it was quite a good effort to try and say that the walls don’t solve issues they create more especially on the anniversary and especially when the leader of the free world wants to build another to keep people out of the land of the free.

He probably won’t get it, and even if he did he wouldn’t give a shiny shite.

Anyways I visited Berlin a few years ago and did a tour around the city, incredible city full of history. 

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fuckin hell mate I saw something on line and I thought it was quite a good effort to try and say that the walls don’t solve issues they create more especially on the anniversary and especially when the leader of the free world wants to build another to keep people out of the land of the free.

Anyways I visited Berlin a few years ago and did a tour around the city, incredible city full of history. 

Never been myself but on the list. My gran was german so always been a country close to my heart 

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The difference was that the Berlin wall was built to keep people in not keep them out. Every country has a wall, as such, to control immigration.