Jump to content
Wanderers Ways - passion not fashion
Sign in to follow this  
Boby Brno

30 years ago today.

Recommended Posts

I celebrated at the time and never knew it would have such a profound affect on my life. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the East of Germany is now starting to catch in recent years. Still lots to do. I saw a programme the other day that we as a country weren’t keen on reunification which isn’t how I remembered it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Berliners are sending this piece of The Berlin Wall to Donald trump with the message

“We would like to give you one of the last pieces of the failed Berlin Wall to commemorate atheists United States dedication to building a world without walls”

AC572B4A-EC8E-4623-8B3A-7F7A9025F6E2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Arrived in Virginia yesterday 

And where does the Donald live? Virginia? 
 

bet you a ton for charity it doesn’t get to the Whitehouse or one of his homes or businesses and thus as I said won’t get to him. 
You up for it? Dementia UK for me if you are 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomski said:

I think the East of Germany is now starting to catch in recent years. Still lots to do. I saw a programme the other day that we as a country weren’t keen on reunification which isn’t how I remembered it

I don't know about us as a country but Thatcher certainly wasn't keen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

And where does the Donald live? Virginia? 
 

bet you a ton for charity it doesn’t get to the Whitehouse or one of his homes or businesses and thus as I said won’t get to him. 
You up for it? Dementia UK for me if you are 

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

No.

Didn’t think so. So we agree it won’t be getting there 👍🏼

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Didn’t think so. So we agree it won’t be getting there 👍🏼

No I’d rather not risk £100 on what does or doesn’t arrive at Donald Trumps gaff when I could use that money on my daughter. 
 

You strange man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

No I’d rather not risk £100 on what does or doesn’t arrive at Donald Trumps gaff when I could use that money on my daughter. 
 

You strange man.

Not really 

just happy to back up my views.  Not strange at all

anyway enjoy your evening with your daughter 👍🏼
 

what is strange though  is people spending thousands of euros on shipping something for the benefit of social media likes knowing it’s never going to get to the addressee 

Edited by Escobarp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Not really 

just happy to back up my views.  Not strange at all

anyway enjoy your evening with your daughter 👍🏼
 

what is strange though  is people spending thousands of euros on shipping something for the benefit of social media likes knowing it’s never going to get to the addressee 

Fuckin hell mate I saw something on line and I thought it was quite a good effort to try and say that the walls don’t solve issues they create more especially on the anniversary and especially when the leader of the free world wants to build another to keep people out of the land of the free.

He probably won’t get it, and even if he did he wouldn’t give a shiny shite.

Anyways I visited Berlin a few years ago and did a tour around the city, incredible city full of history. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fuckin hell mate I saw something on line and I thought it was quite a good effort to try and say that the walls don’t solve issues they create more especially on the anniversary and especially when the leader of the free world wants to build another to keep people out of the land of the free.

He probably won’t get it, and even if he did he wouldn’t give a shiny shite.

Anyways I visited Berlin a few years ago and did a tour around the city, incredible city full of history. 

Never been myself but on the list. My gran was german so always been a country close to my heart 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berliin?

Takes my breath away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Fuckin hell mate I saw something on line and I thought it was quite a good effort to try and say that the walls don’t solve issues they create more especially on the anniversary and especially when the leader of the free world wants to build another to keep people out of the land of the free.

He probably won’t get it, and even if he did he wouldn’t give a shiny shite.

Anyways I visited Berlin a few years ago and did a tour around the city, incredible city full of history. 

The difference was that the Berlin wall was built to keep people in not keep them out. Every country has a wall, as such, to control immigration. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Except us in NI 

:)

 

#gettingourbordersback

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, leigh white said:

I once went 10 pin berlin with a wench from Rotherham.

Typical miner, on strike !!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.