Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

1000 Up

Marc505

31 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

If someone would have told me the team wouldn’t have them in barring Lingaard right after the World Cup I’d have asked what you were drinking 

Fair play to Southgate picking players on Merit

There’s a fine line between merit and eligibility - time will tell.

• Members
16 minutes ago, enzo gambaro said:

Aye. Sorry, i was getting on for lashed when I equated merit with being any good, but have since had a moment of clarity.

It’ll not last.

Soz, as you were. 

It’s England of course it won’t last 

53 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm sure Clive is wrong about is playing all 3 group games at Wembley, if Scotland qualify through their play off doesn't England v Scotland go to a draw as to who hosts it?

Wrong.

As Scotland can only qualify via play offs then England are automatically assigned 3 group games. 

It's probably due to the draw being made in December, and the playoffs only taking place in March next year.

3 minutes ago, jeep said:

Wrong.

As Scotland can only qualify via play offs then England are automatically assigned 3 group games. 

It's probably due to the draw being made in December, and the playoffs only taking place in March next year.

Thank fuck for that. Have you seen any confirmation anywhere? I've got tickets for game 3.

1 hour ago, L/H White said:

are you aware of any swap channels mate?

i've got a semi (dont laugh), but not the england side fo the draw

I'm not sure if there's an official one that goes active nearer to the time / after the draw, something like that does ring a bell from 2016 but I might be wrong.

There's unofficial ones on Facebook too but usually sell at ridiculous prices. I'm on one called European Football Ticket Exchange which might be worth looking at and spending some time assessing who looks trustworthy and who doesn't.

I got quoted £220 on the day of the game for lowest category Portugal v Austria in Paris last time. It was dire and ended 0-0, was glad I spent the evening stuffing my face with Roquefort pizza instead.

7 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

I'm not sure if there's an official one that goes active nearer to the time / after the draw, something like that does ring a bell from 2016 but I might be wrong.

There's unofficial ones on Facebook too but usually sell at ridiculous prices. I'm on one called European Football Ticket Exchange which might be worth looking at and spending some time assessing who looks trustworthy and who doesn't.

I got quoted £220 on the day of the game for lowest category Portugal v Austria in Paris last time. It was dire and ended 0-0, was glad I spent the evening stuffing my face with Roquefort pizza instead.

some info here

https://www.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/competitions/General/02/60/59/87/2605987_DOWNLOAD.pdf