Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Mr Angry ESL

Burndens Bogs

41 minutes ago, MickyD said:

There's a bloke behind me (WSL Row X Seat 256) who can't wait to get on someone's back. Either Row Y or Z seat 245 ish. What a dick! Big black-rimmed specs.

Some cnut is in my seat then (Z245), as I don’t wear glasses and I don’t tend to get on folks’ backs either.

1 hour ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If it is, then say hello to the balding, rotund sod next to you!

Brother is having my tickets this weekend though: he's a tall beardy bugger.

Not had the same people sat next to me at any 2 home games yet.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, CSW said:

Some cnut is in my seat then (Z245), as I don’t wear glasses and I don’t tend to get on folks’ backs either.

Do I sit that close to fellow WWers? You must know him then. Came in with an airhorn against Fleetwood but only 'tooted' it once.

38 minutes ago, MickyD said:

Do I sit that close to fellow WWers? You must know him then. Came in with an airhorn against Fleetwood but only 'tooted' it once.

I know who you mean, he sits within a group directly to my right. He’s ok as a rule but can be a bit vocal at times 

• Moderators
4 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

If it is, then say hello to the balding, rotund sod next to you!

Brother is having my tickets this weekend though: he's a tall beardy bugger.

you must walk past us lot every week

ive never noticed you, sorry

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Just dawned on me that I think I parked up opposite you at the same time at the Fleetwood game TMGJ, would never have twigged apart from this love in.

Really?

At that centre?

Bit paranoid when I have to go in the van; prefer to get the back doors against the wall.

Nowt expensive in it like, but scrotes don't know that.

10 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Really?

At that centre?

Bit paranoid when I have to go in the van; prefer to get the back doors against the wall.

Nowt expensive in it like, but scrotes don't know that.

Only struck me because of the van and your avatar and then I saw you walk up to your seat and I recognised you from the car park and that's obviously a long shot chance.

I always park there if I drive, never had any bother and a work van is more of a target obviously but them owd blokes look a bit handy if needed 😁

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Only struck me because of the van and your avatar and then I saw you walk up to your seat and I recognised you from the car park and that's obviously a long shot chance.

I always park there if I drive, never had any bother and a work van is more of a target obviously but them owd blokes look a bit handy if needed 😁

I started to use it last season. Don't mind a few quid for a good cause and as you say, there are a number of heavies available!

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

This thread was started regarding the ESL, but has now been hijacked into a Werthers West Stand love-in. 😂

We (the WSL elite) decided that the tales of woe in the ESL were nothing spectacular and certainly no different than any other stand.