Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Looks like we do what we want....

tomski

37 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Our 7-1 (ouch) defeat surely nullifies any club bitching about our 'weaker' team played earlier in the season.

Clearly we are still wuppable ,  case closed .

Im gonna tell fans of other clubs at work that this was our plan all along. Get thumped so we dont get a massive deduction. Tap side of nose, nobs love a good conspiracy theory. Hurting passive inside tho

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, snowball said:

Im gonna tell fans of other clubs at work that this was our plan all along. Get thumped so we dont get a massive deduction. Tap side of nose, nobs love a good conspiracy theory. Hurting passive inside tho

Did just that with a Shrewsbury fan today.

He actually conceded that it's entirely plausible the thick cunt.

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Did just that with a Shrewsbury fan today.

He actually conceded that it's entirely plausible the thick cunt.

I was going to say that the very fact that he's from Shrewsbury means he's a thick cunt by definition.

But then on checking - Charles Darwin was born there, so that's me told.

Mind you, it all makes sense - what better place to get the inspiration needed to conjure up the possibility that homo sapiens evolved from lesser beings. He could have done it quicker down the road in Telford mind, but it didn't exist then.

• Site Supporter
52 minutes ago, SatanGreavsie said:

I was going to say that the very fact that he's from Shrewsbury means he's a thick cunt by definition.

But then on checking - Charles Darwin was born there, so that's me told.

Mind you, it all makes sense - what better place to get the inspiration needed to conjure up the possibility that homo sapiens evolved from lesser beings. He could have done it quicker down the road in Telford mind, but it didn't exist then.

Telford is just a collective name for a number of ugly villages inhabited entirely by people who stare at you too long.

theres a “town centre” that’s just a car park and a duck pond.

Shrewsbury is nice but a long way up it’s own arse

• Members
22 hours ago, Traf said:

The club feel that the rest of League 1 won't be happy until it's confirmed that we'll be in League 2 next season one way or another.

I was with a Lincoln City fan last night. Seriously furious at our 'lenient' treatment. You can tell that they think they'll be in a relegation battle! 

1 minute ago, bolty58 said:

I was with a Lincoln City fan last night. Seriously furious at our 'lenient' treatment. You can tell that they think they'll be in a relegation battle! 

I love the fact that they think having a 12 point head start and us not having any senior pros until well into the season wasn't head start enough for them. 

Need to be looking at how their own teams are performing not worrying about ours :)

• Members
Just now, kent_white said:

I love the fact that they think having a 12 point head start and us not having any senior pros until well into the season wasn't head start enough for them. 

Need to be looking at how their own teams are performing not worrying about ours :)

Agree 100%. I spent half the night winding him up about how well the Cowleys are doing at Huddersfield. Foaming at the mouth at one point he was :D

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

Do these fuckwits not actually research the issue before gobbing off?

Nor the apparent reasonings behind the panel's decision?

Criticism of the efl case suggests we were stuck between a rock and a hard place over the efl's approach to our situation, they were unclear with inexact procedures, possibly at odds with safeguarding rules etc. They were frankly poor with their governance, and have been revealed as such.

Fuck them.

Can't wait for this season to be finished sick of hearing other teams moaning about our predicament, hope if this happens any situation like ours happens to one of their club the club sticks to fingers up & fuck's them off. Been shown how pathetic most clubs are with decision with Bury voting them out of the league

16 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

That was last season.

Apart from the Accy game, i'm quite enjoying this season - New owners/new manager/new players etc

Our fans are up for it at most games i've been to.

We've got plenty of time to upset a few folk this season.

I agree this has been better than most, I look forward to games now which last season felt like a chore. Couldn't get any worse than last season. Just can't wait for us to start properly have a fresh season, having pre season matches/training with no talk about ownership on the lead up to the season then, having more time to build a team. Then lets see how these shit teams moaning against us do. We have been handicapped massively this season

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, Okocha10 said:

I agree this has been better than most, I look forward to games now which last season felt like a chore. Couldn't get any worse than last season. Just can't wait for us to start properly have a fresh season, having pre season matches/training with no talk about ownership on the lead up to the season then, having more time to build a team. Then lets see how these shit teams moaning against us do. We have been handicapped massively this season

It certainly felt like it did last Saturday!