Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Prince Andruw

kent_white

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Spider said:

2 things that seem to have been overlooked:

* His trousers had turn ups. If you needed any proof of guilt, look no further.

* Emily Maitliss 100% piped him off right after the interview.

I thought turn-ups were for folk sho could buy smart trousers straight off the peg instead of having two or three inches taken up. 

• Members

Zulu and I have a mutual friend who had an 'interaction' with Prince Andrew some years ago. Became apparent then that he was an utter cunt then and I have seen or heard nothing in the years since to change my opinion.

WTF he was thinking doing this interview is beyond me.

The only one I feel sorry for here is HM. Doesn't deserve this.

That photo does look like it was photoshopped and I am convinced that woman is on the money trail.

Other than that, don't really give a fuck. Gives the papers a few salacious headlines for a while I suppose.

Edited by bolty58

8 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Zulu and I have a mutual friend who had an 'interaction' with Prince Andrew some years ago. Became apparent then that he was an utter cunt then and I have seen or heard nothing in the years since to change my opinion.

WTF he was thinking doing this interview is beyond me.

The only one I feel sorry for here is HM. Doesn't deserve this.

That photo does look like it was photoshopped and I am convinced that woman is on the money trail.

Other than that, don't really give a fuck. Gives the papers a few salacious headlines for a while I suppose.

Absolutely - the victim in all this is the Queen of England :)

Christ!

• Site Supporter

Many separate aspects to all this. For the most part, not worth bothering about, folk can make their minds up based on what they've seen.

I do see a bit of irony in the comments from lawyers across the pond though, they want to speak to him under oath: understandable perhaps, however if an American runs over a motorcyclist and kills him, it seems like there's nothing to answer for.

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Many separate aspects to all this. For the most part, not worth bothering about, folk can make their minds up based on what they've seen.

I do see a bit of irony in the comments from lawyers across the pond though, they want to speak to him under oath: understandable perhaps, however if an American runs over a motorcyclist and kills him, it seems like there's nothing to answer for.

aye, they can fuck off with that one, royal immunity (if it exists) trumps diplomatic unity

though I'd be quite happy to swap

• Members
15 hours ago, kent_white said:

Absolutely - the victim in all this is the Queen of England :)

Christ!

FFS. Trust you to grab hold of the wrong end of the stick. None of us on here have any time for nonces as you well fucking know and of course I have sympathy for any under age lass used and abused by Prince Andrews erstwhile mate (or by Andrew himself if there's any truth in it).

HM is a victim of Andrews lack of judgement as any mother would be. That is all I was saying but you stay on the hysteria bus Kentybollocks and take your likers along as passengers.

Edited by bolty58

• Site Supporter
42 minutes ago, Smiley said:

In fairness, if he was coked off his tits, had too many pills inside him and 15 pints of Stella - there's a fair chance he wouldn't remember the party or knocking the back out of some young socialite.

Hail to the Ale I say!!

She wasn't a 'socialite'. She was a sex trafficked teenager.

54 minutes ago, Smiley said:

In fairness, if he was coked off his tits, had too many pills inside him and 15 pints of Stella - there's a fair chance he wouldn't remember the party or knocking the back out of some young socialite.

Hail to the Ale I say!!

That would have been a better and more plausible defence than 'I would have remembered taking positive action' or 'I was in Pizza Express in Woking at the time' or 'Ive never been upstairs in that house so it can't be me' or 'it can't be me because I was physically unable to sweat' :)