Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Peterborough Away

burnden

8 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

In.

(Another club charging more than we do. Hope that's noted by those who still don't attend home games because of the price)

Surely nobody is complaining are they?  The pricing is absolutely spot on.  I'm not trying to start another "pricing" thread, just surprised if anyone's moaned recently.

7 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Surely nobody is complaining are they?  The pricing is absolutely spot on.  I'm not trying to start another "pricing" thread, just surprised if anyone's moaned recently.

Nowhere near as rife as it used to be, but it does seem it to crop up occasionally in the murky world of Facebook and Twitter comments.  

• Site Supporter

I don't blame teams cashing in when teams like Sun'lun and Bolton are in town. Truth is, it makes commercial sense. If a team is going to bring 1,500+ then a couple of pounds per ticket makes a big difference to their income.

On 22/11/2019 at 16:06, Ani said:

Had dismissed this train was £75 from Leeds and Xmas piss up in Halifax. 

just checked and £60 return for two. 

see you there. 

All bought and paid for. Lovely woman in ticket office said ‘let’s hope it is better than Saturday’. Apparently goes every game. We agreed that as bad as Saturday was there have been worse days in last 12 months. 

3 minutes ago, Ani said:

All bought and paid for. Lovely woman in ticket office said ‘let’s hope it is better than Saturday’. Apparently goes every game. We agreed that as bad as Saturday was there have been worse days in last 12 months. 

She's a good 'un and definitely up there with the most dedicated fans, by a long way 👍

On 22/11/2019 at 12:37, Leyther_Matt said:

In.

(Another club charging more than we do. Hope that's noted by those who still don't attend home games because of the price)

I’m unsure what this proves? We have 22 home games and play Peterborough away once