Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Statto question

SatanGreavsie

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, Steejay said:

I thought Barness scored against WBA in the 3-0 play off semi?

I might be getting confused as we were talking to drinking with him and SJM in Ritzy about 3 hours after the game.

All a bit of a blur.

Just remembered, Barness made that great through ball to Ricky Gardner for his goal in front of their lot. 😄

21 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Did he score one at Sheffield u in the 5-1?

Roy Greaves , Peter Reid, Frank Worthy, Peter Nicholson & buggered if I can remember the other one. Ritson didnt play Nicho was at RB.Sadly I can remember that they scored first through  Woodward.

Just checked Ritson did play Nicho played LB .Whatmore other scorer.

Edited by Take Hunt Off
error

7 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

Roy Greaves , Peter Reid, Frank Worthy, Peter Nicholson & buggered if I can remember the other one. Ritson didnt play Nicho was at RB.Sadly I can remember that they scored first through  Woodward.

Just checked Ritson did play Nicho played LB .Whatmore other scorer.

I would of put my life that it was Ritson scoring at Sheff U, must have been Mansfield I was thinking off as I went to both.   

Edited by Mounts Kipper

8 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

I would of put my life that it was Ritson scoring at Sheff U, must have been Mansfield I was thinking off as I went to both.   

After the SU game it was kicking off everywhere .We decided to get some grub before heading home .The local Sheffield reporter was on the radio giving his match report." United started brightly & Woodward scored a beauty from 25 yards to put the blades one up.Bolton equalised soon after & then scored a second & then a third & then a fourth & also a fifth." End of report.Thats a proper died in the wool local reporter.

8 minutes ago, Take Hunt Off said:

After the SU game it was kicking off everywhere .We decided to get some grub before heading home .The local Sheffield reporter was on the radio giving his match report." United started brightly & Woodward scored a beauty from 25 yards to put the blades one up.Bolton equalised soon after & then scored a second & then a third & then a fourth & also a fifth." End of report.Thats a proper died in the wool local reporter.

Dodgy on the car park after, different times back then no bouncing about just a clout for your troubles, my survival instincts were honed in them days. I would go back in an instant. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper