Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accy (A) : B-team trophy

Traf

1 hour ago, tomski said:

Boycotting the tournament as usual as it’s a slow acceptance of B teams the agenda to have them in the league

Yep, that's what this cup's all about IMO.

Crowds haven't improved by bringing them in, so there's clearly another agenda.

Ticket information for the Wanderers’ leasing.com Trophy fixture, away to Accrington Stanley, on Tuesday 10 December 7:45pm, has been confirmed.

Bolton Wanderers have received the full allocation of 1,541 tickets for the Whites’ trip to The Wham Stadium.

The club has been sent 400 terrace tickets & 1,095 seated tickets for this fixture.

out.stream powered by ADITION

Tickets will be available for season ticket holders to purchase, from 3pm today, Wednesday 4 December (one per season ticket holder).

Tickets will be available online to Bolton Wanderers supporters until 3pm on Friday 6 December, and in-person at Bolton Central or via the phone lines until 12 Noon on the day of the game, subject to availability.

On Sale Dates

Season Ticket Holders – Wednesday 4th December, 3pm (one per season ticket holder).

Open Sale – Friday 6th December, 9am (subject to availability).

Ticket Prices

Adults - £15.00

Under 18’s - £10.00

Under 12’s - £5.00

Official Bus travel is available, costing £6.00 per person. All buses depart from the University Of Bolton Stadium at 5:45pm.

How To Buy

Online – www.eticketing.co.uk/bwfc

Phone – 0844 871 2932 (option 2 then option 1)

In Person – Visit Bolton Central

Not sure how 400 terrace tickets are considered to be the full allocation, unless we've been given the covered terrace this time?!

Having initially ruled myself out, I may be back in. Common sense might kick in before then though. Will wait for a pay on the day option.

4 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not sure how 400 terrace tickets are considered to be the full allocation, unless we've been given the covered terrace this time?!

Having initially ruled myself out, I may be back in. Common sense might kick in before then though. Will wait for a pay on the day option.

What covered terrace? That’s the home end and again that holds more than 400 

it’s just them limiting what they send and probably saving on printing tickets which will go unsold 

I think they’ve over estimated it by 1000 as it is to what will actually attend at those prices 

i can’t see us getting pay on the day anywhere else this season other than maybe Sunderland who are geared up to and used to larger followings with the commensurate higher number of bawbags that go with it 

Edited by Escobarp

9 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

What covered terrace? That’s the home end and again that holds more than 400 

it’s just them limiting what they send and probably saving on printing tickets which will go unsold 

I think they’ve over estimated it by 1000 as it is to what will actually attend at those prices 

i can’t see us getting pay on the day anywhere else this season other than maybe Sunderland who are geared up to and used to larger followings with the commensurate higher number of bawbags that go with it 

Home terrace is certainly smaller than the away though, and the reference to the 'full allocation' seems rather definite on the numbers. Plus Accrington's website only refers to selling unreserved seating to their fans and nowt about terracing. In reality it's probably just copy and paste on BWFC website and we can have more if necessary.