Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Accy (A) : B-team trophy

Traf

Just now, radcliffewhite1 said:

Wasn’t there ample seats tonight? 

why would you go on the terrace in this weather 

You would have thought they would open the gate in between and let them get into the seats. If they haven’t then that’s a Cunts trick. If they have and they’ve chosen to stay in the rain on the terrace then they deserve the rain to get heavier

27 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

You would have thought they would open the gate in between and let them get into the seats. If they haven’t then that’s a Cunts trick. If they have and they’ve chosen to stay in the rain on the terrace then they deserve the rain to get heavier

They left it open for the league game.

Radio saying they're not allowed into the seats. That's fucking tight if that's the case.

I was going to go but got caught in the heaviest downpour after work walking the mile to pick my car up from the garage. No way I was going to stand on a terrace in pissed wet through clothes. Looks like a blessing in hindsight.

19 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Was there not a reason for that though? Can’t remember but sure I heard somewhere there was. 

I had tickets for the terrace and couldn’t be fussed trying to get in there for the first half. It was rammed when I got in at 3pm. The stand was empty.
I presumed those who had seat tickets got on the terrace as it wasn’t leathering it down as expected. 

4 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Done & dusted my friend 

we need to put some monster fucking run together 

look forward to the euros 

I can't give it up before we hit Christmas. Being out of all cups will help a bit too.

And we'll not finish below Southend, however many more points they deduct off us.

There's hope!

I have no problem accepting that we'll go down realistically, but I'd like us to keep some sort of fight going till March at least.  That means beating Southend and at least 1 other win before the end of December.  Being out of the cup is a bonus though, would anyone anywhere care if the competition was scrapped next season.