Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The Day We Beat The Lefties By Miamiwhite.

leigh white

I was glued to the telly on Thursday watching old episodes of the Jim Davidson Show and 3-2-1 with Ted Rodgers and remembered it was election night, i quickly turned the telly over and cracked open a bottle of Dom Perignon when the exit poll came through, well what a night it turned out to be, those filthy marxist's were getting battered all over the shop, even in Leigh !!!! Anyway being a kind caring man and not one to gloat I took the election victory with great dignity and passed on the condolences to the losers on what was quite an entertaining contest. Love You AllΒ :D

37 minutes ago, leigh white said:

I was glued to the telly on Thursday watching old episodes of the Jim Davidson Show and 3-2-1 with Ted Rodgers and remembered it was election night, i quickly turned the telly over and cracked open a bottle of Dom Perignon when the exit poll came through, well what a night it turned out to be, those filthy marxist's were getting battered all over the shop, even in Leigh !!!! Anyway being a kind caring man and not one to gloat I took the election victory with great dignity and passed on the condolences to the losers on what was quite an entertaining contest. Love You AllΒ :D

Shut up you fool and enjoy those sour grapes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I watched Bullseye by the way πŸ˜‰

Just now, kent_white said:

Jim "Right we've two lads from Bolton here. They've done really well for themselves. They've won a comfortable lifestyle, the fifth biggest economy in the world, freedom of movement across an entire continent, increased international relevance given your relatively small population and peace in Europe for the entirety of their lifetime. Lads are you going to stick with what you've got or are you going to gamble for tonight's star prize. Last week - a couple from Leeds won some blue passports so have a good think. You've got the time it takes the board to revolve to give us your answer. Give them some help audience come on."

52% of the audience. "Gamble, Go on gamble, Gamble"

48% of the audience. "Don't be a set of dicks. You've done great"

Miami and Mounts "Well Jim. We've had a cracking day and we know we're shit at darts but we reckon all those people who said we can't get 101 between us are negative moaning bastards. So we're going to go for it"

Jim "OK boys here we go. None darts player to throw first that's you Miami. Up to the oche and listen to Tony.

Tony "Right take your time Miami, calm down and take your time. Just relax and take your time......

and double 1 that's 8

Jim "Right Mounts the pressure is on a bit now you need 93 from 3 darts"Β 

Tony "Just relax Mounts you can do it. Just picture that full English in Benidorm. Focus on the board, calm down, that's it.......

Ooh that one's bent the wire treble 5.....

And it's bounced out.....

16 so that's 24 all together - unlucky lads.

Jim "What a shame unlucky lads, ey but you were brave to have a go but you've lost your prizes. But you'll still keep your Bully's tankards and your BFH. Well done lads. Great sports. Have you had a good day?

Miami "I'll fight you outside the club shop you cunt"

Jim "I can see you're disappointed lads. But let's have a look what you could have won.......

It's some blue passports and a chance to feel smug and superior when you meet German people on a holiday that you can no longer afford. What a shame.

Anyway we'll see you next week and see if Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland can do any better as they try to leave a union that's served them well for hundreds of years. Until next week, goodnight, godbless, and don't forget. You can't beat a bit of bully. Goodnight!"

Β 

PS - I love you both really! :)

Β 

Β 

Β 

Bloody busy, these nurses!!!

• Members
6 hours ago, boltondiver said:

Bloody busy, these nurses!!!

Busy and misguided from what I read there. Remainers still convinced they know what's going to happen and were correct all along.

We shall see. I am expecting a totally different result and, when the good times arrive, then offer the Scots their indyref when they can see what they'll be missing out onΒ and what glorious options would await them in Europe (if the EU would have them that is). The Euro, gradual decline, federalisation and loss of local control. Happy days.

Β 

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Busy and misguided from what I read there. Remainers still convinced they know what's going to happen and were correct all along.

We shall see. I am expecting a totally different result and, when the good times arrive, then offer the Scots their indyref when they can see what they'll be missing out onΒ and what glorious options would await them in Europe (if the EU would have them that is). The Euro, gradual decline, federalisation and loss of local control. Happy days.

Β 

And the value of our investments and pension funds has soared!