Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dale away

radcliffe white

On 24/12/2019 at 07:45, Leyther_Matt said:

Spoons/Flying Horse/Medicine & Tap and the Sam Smiths are all decent enough. Trek to the ground, mind. 

The Baum top other pub in Rochdale town centre, last one before the walk along Spotland Rd to ground. Rochdale Cricket Club is close to ground and is usually away friendly. I know their people, if opening up to away fans that day will put something on here

• Site Supporter
13 hours ago, MickyD said:

I'll get the rochdale lot; who all post on here, to make suggestions. 

Got a message from one of them:

There is the cemetery which is on its own (the small one we went In last time. The ground is 20 min walk from the town centre where the best bars are and some good real ale bars. Other than that there is the turf tavern (cheap Sam Smiths) 10min walk from the ground Then a few in Norden. 20min walk from the ground. There’s a weatherspoons in Heywood on the way through from Bury.

Edit - Then another off the other

I’d say best bet is town centre and taxi up to ground. Plenty of pubs in centre and a couple of big ones if a good few are meeting up. Regal moon serves beer from 9am, or so I’m told.....

Edited by MickyD

On 26/12/2019 at 23:34, ianofcleveleys said:

The Baum top other pub in Rochdale town centre, last one before the walk along Spotland Rd to ground. Rochdale Cricket Club is close to ground and is usually away friendly. I know their people, if opening up to away fans that day will put something on here

Rochdale Cricket Club open and welcome to away fans beforehand, 10 min walk to ground, beers at £2.50 a pint, pie and peas, parking.