Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Dale away

radcliffe white

Looked at the team and what was on the bench today and couldnā€™t remember a weeker Bolton side ever being put out before . Hamilton did well unlucky not to score but gave away to many fouls if we get Crawford fit they would look a mobile midfield two compared to Lowe and MurphyĀ 

33 minutes ago, only1swanny said:

Ā 

Told you that earlier in the week.

He's great, when I saw him playing for the United under 16s he was head and shoulders above others.

There is a reason why United bought him as a 16 year old.Ā 

I'm looking forward to seeing him play next week but it sounds like we wont see him next season when the real rebuilding starts.

• Site Supporter

If people are calling for him to be sacked they need their brains recalibrating. Just travelling back. I was surprisingly impressed with how organised they looked in first half. The young inexperienced side started to wane towards the end, but not before we created some chances to get back into the game. Desperate for Darcy to get a goal.Ā Hamilton looked good. Toto looked a clone of Zouma. Graham is disciplined defending but doesnā€™t offer much going forward. Edwards did a 7/10 job as a Bridcutt/Lowe. All in all pretty much what I was expecting. Letā€™s see what Ā happens before the end of the transfer window...

26 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

I'm looking forward to seeing him play next week but it sounds like we wont see him next season when the real rebuilding starts.

If we can't pay players more than 2k per week until September 2021, the real rebuilding won't start beforeĀ the summer of 2022.I'd hope the owners are trying to get the salary cap overturned before September 2021.

4 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

If we can't pay players more than 2k per week until September 2021, the real rebuilding won't start beforeĀ the summer of 2022.I'd hope the owners are trying to get the salary cap overturned before September 2021.

Thereā€™s not many players on Ā£2k in league 2 mateĀ 

• Members

Just had a right old rant on radio manc KH ... Proud of players, Nobody at bolton on same page , sick of hearing about last time in league 1, sick of being criticised and putting his neck on line , stop comparing him with sam allardyce and Phil Parkinson , he knows his onions , we are living in past etc etc etc

Ā 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_manchesterĀ  17:37 -17:41

Edited by burnden

4 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

Anyone know what the average wages for players are at league one and two level ?Ā 

12 minutes ago, burnden said:

Just had a right old rant on radio manc KH ... Proud of players, Nobody at bolton on same page , sick of hearing about last time in league 1, sick of being criticised and putting his neck on line , stop comparing him with sam allardyce and Phil Parkinson , he knows his onions , we are living in past etc etc etc

Ā 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/live:bbc_radio_manchesterĀ  17:37 -17:41

To be fair that was as good a performance as we have had for a bit. Still think K H should be let nowhere near a post match interview though

9 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

This fellas not a fan already.

Some proper shite on Twitter tonight.

Ā 

Ā 

He did look like a fish out of water though. The realistic part of me expected nowt more to be honest. The desperate part of me was ready for an Henry style match winning cameo. That's how it is at the moment and I'm alreet to admit it.