Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Celebrity Dead pool 2020

MickyD

• Moderators
47 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Didn’t think he was that old. Top manager

me neither, then again, 73 isn't that old

but this pic from the BBC in 2001 makes me feel very fucking old - state of Stevie G, looks like a ball boy FFS

_116058552_liverpool.jpg

Reports of me getting drunk on Home Bargains picks have been shamefully exagerrated.

Peter Falk is dead.

Freddie Mercury is dead - of aids related conditions.

Sid James is dead - he before death used to lick the neck of a brown ale bottle towards Barbera Windsor, in a manner suggesting cunnilingus.

Jonathan Ross bummed his wife when she was 16 and he was about 38 - and he laughs in a contrived way that mimics James.

All facts.

Jim Mclean - former  Dundee United manager 

Along with Alex Ferguson ( then Manager at Aberdeen ) the two of them briefly broke the stranglehold Celtic & Rangers had over Scottish Football by both winning the League in the 1980s with their clubs and Mclean did very well in Europe with Dundee United.   

Just now, Benny The Ball said:

Jim Mclean - former  Dundee United manager 

Along with Alex Ferguson ( then Manager at Aberdeen ) the two of them briefly broke the stranglehold Celtic & Rangers had over Scottish Football by both winning the League in the 1980s with their clubs and Mclean did very well in Europe with Dundee United.   

Probably won't appear in many obituaries but can't forget the time he started a fight with his interviewer after a game