Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pansexual

globaldiver

29 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

How is I’ll take what I can now known as ‘Pansexual’ 

That used to be just known as going in The Swan.

Because that bint today is happy for anything to bang it, plus she looks like she's been hit with my mum's frying pan.

3 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

Forgive me if I’m a dinosaur but how in the shitting crikey are there more than two genders?

Male, female and somewhere in the middle seems fair to me.

The menkulists keep creating more but 3 is all I can wrap my head around. I've never encountered anyone that doesn't fit into the 3.

• Site Supporter
7 minutes ago, gonzo said:

I really do worry for my children growing up in this world. 

Absolutely.

Come on Frank, you'll need to explain the difference between sex, gender and sexuality. 

I can't get my head around more than 2 genders. I can with sex, if your born with bits of both. Like earthworms.

Layla Moran is my local MP. Absolute template morally righteous, evangelical liberal know-all with a flair for PR opportunism that even the most junior acne ridden journalist can spot a mile off. She'll be thinking that declaring being pansexual will wow the nation and that like Jo Swinson she'll be the next Prime Minister. Oh hang on a minute...

1 hour ago, ErnestTurnip said:

Is a fansexual someone who only wants to shag folk who go to the match?

If you get involved in a punch up though, you'll end up as a bansexual

In the 80's when hire vehicles were the favoured mode of transport to away games, we were trannyvansexuals

2 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Absolutely.

Come on Frank, you'll need to explain the difference between sex, gender and sexuality. 

I can't get my head around more than 2 genders. I can with sex, if your born with bits of both. Like earthworms.

Sex is your bits fairly straightforward.

Gender is the complex one and the one people struggle with even those who see themselves not as the gender they were born with the bits for. Basically it's how you feel in your brain. So the theory is just coz you've got a cock and balls doesn't necessarily mean that your brain is wired up as a male and vice versa, there are also people who feel somewhere in the middle. When people live as the gender they want that all makes sense to me. Big beardy blokes that insist they're female doesn't, thankfully these fruitloops make up such a small proportion of trans people.

As for sexualities it's just who you want to partake in a session of pokey wets with.

9 hours ago, frank_spencer said:

Pretty much.

Doesn't care if they are male, female, trans or somewhere in between.

It's pretty much the same as bi-sexual but updated to include trans folk.

The missus has always thought of herself as Bi but has in the last couple of years discovered the term pansexuality and sees herself more like that now.

I feel there is more to this Frank.....come on spill 😁

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Big E said:

I feel there is more to this Frank.....come on spill 😁

Everyone else was pretending to have missed Frank's last sentence...

But now you've asked, come on Frank, tell the class.