Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fair fucks to them. The gutter press really are cunts in this country.

I agree. The lad lost his mother as a youngster, served on the frontline for his country, and has had mental health issues.

Doesn't need any more shit. Hope he makes a good life for himself and his family.

2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Fair fucks to them. The gutter press really are cunts in this country.

Do you think the "gutter press" will leave them alone now?

A lot of things have got us to where we are now. Love. Him being more exposed to how the other side live. Her not wanting to do all the royal duties. Like many others I expected something would happen. And it has.

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, Underpants said:

A lot of things have got us to where we are now. Love. Him being more exposed to how the other side live. Her not wanting to do all the royal duties. Like many others I expected something would happen. And it has.

Not entirely no, but I'm glad to see they've stayed strong together and seemingly sorted something out that suits them.

Would imagine they'll find it easier to cope with whatever coverage they do get, as they won't be in the public eye quite so much.

Time will tell of course.

• Moderators

This may be relevant, it may not

When reading about Prince Andrew and Jeffery Epstein I saw that PA got JE to lend Sarah Ferguson 15k so she could restructure her debts which totalled £5m

Something like that

Point being marrying into the Royal Family might not be the golden ticket it's thought to be

Well

Unless you don't get divorced 

I had thought of a future (eventual) role for Harry.

Queen is also head of the Commonwealth, which has agreed Charles should be their next head. But eventually the Commonwealth will want to be seen as a distinct separate entity. William inherits UK kingship and Harry, by then long resident in Canada, gets the Commonwealth job.

These moves seems to make the scenario is within the bounds of possibility. YHITF

• Site Supporter
41 minutes ago, Underpants said:

No I don't unfortunately.

Maybe this is something that needs to happen for the evolution of our monarchy?

William has been squared up to take on the mantle after Maj or Charlie, Harry hasn't and it probably fits well for him to take a step back.

I just don't get peoples sniping at him and/or Megan, they are amongst the best Royals we have?

• Members

Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.

Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.

Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you.

• Site Supporter

Does this all mean he's going to also side-step from his place in the line to be king? He's currently next in line after Charles, William, George, Charlotte and Louis. 

So he's sixth and his son, Archie seventh. I get that him ever becoming king is very much a long shot but tragedies happen to whole families on rare occasions. 

That said, as Jules says:

6 hours ago, jules_darby said:

Imagine being arsed about this

• Site Supporter
6 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.

Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.

Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you.

Mum

How have you hacked into this account?

I’ll be round later.