Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

6 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

My application for a wall built around Lostock can’t come quick enough.

Or a dome over Horwich

I've got a drone over Horwich as we speak.....quite amusing ....they're still in their pyjamas collecting the little guns from school.

12 hours ago, MickyD said:

Does this all mean he's going to also side-step from his place in the line to be king? He's currently next in line after Charles, William, George, Charlotte and Louis. 

So he's sixth and his son, Archie seventh. I get that him ever becoming king is very much a long shot but tragedies happen to whole families on rare occasions. 

That said, as Jules says:

If he does step aside then i will be one place closer to being king. Exciting stuff.

12 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Does anybody actually give a flying fuck?

Skippy clearly does 

Of course it's not Harry's fault but the fault of a woman who he has previous against 

And as usual delivered with the usual vitoral any female gets when they dare have an opinion different to his

• Site Supporter

Like them or not they do a fair bit for charity, like a lot of the family.

Their personal relationship is nowt to do with me, nor will it impact upon me, whatever path they go down.

Reckon it would have been polite to tell the rest of the family, just as I would if I was emigrating.

Not the end of the world however, and whoever we're signing is of more importance.

• Moderators
5 hours ago, jmjhb said:

D4_8r95WkAEskxl?format=jpg&name=900x900D4_8sjCWkAAzrii?format=jpg&name=900x900

Probably a combination of this and the media/Meghan nonsense

Something tells me that if that was the actual story it wouldn't have been revealed on Twitter

It sounds plausible enough but if wills was shagging around the tabloids would've been all over it

36 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Something tells me that if that was the actual story it wouldn't have been revealed on Twitter

It sounds plausible enough but if wills was shagging around the tabloids would've been all over it

It's been in French and American media, amongst others

Didn't really have him down as a top shagger, especially with that haircut, who knew

Edited by jmjhb

1 hour ago, tomski said:

The royals generate more than they take out in led to believe? It does make the money argument very right on sixth form politics imo

That's a claim I've heard too but usually it's from claiming money generated from tourism. As if there were no royal family folk would just stop coming to the UK. 

• Members
11 hours ago, Duck Egg said:

It's causing a lot of fuss this, isn't it?

Whilst I'd happily do away with the lot of em, I'm glad Harry's made this move.  They're a young loved up couple faced with overwhelming interest and intrusion from the scummy press that killed his mum.  They've got to do what's right for them and good luck to em. 

I dont get the calls for them to pay anything back though.  The whole royal thing is an outdated, expensive waste of time that gives little or no value for  the money spent on it. Until we get rid of that, this is just one more daft expense to put up with.

Bollocks. Still the best system in the world. A non-political head of state rather than a Republican President at the behest of his political support base.

Net earners for the UK and long may they remain.

• Members
4 hours ago, DirtySanchez said:

Skippy clearly does 

Of course it's not Harry's fault but the fault of a woman who he has previous against 

And as usual delivered with the usual vitoral any female gets when they dare have an opinion different to his

Go sniff your finger you boring twat.