Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, bolty58 said:

He should fuck off - and quick.

Should have followed the party line and chosen an English rose from the upper crust who completely understood the nuances and protocols of the Royals including remaining apolitical and knowing your privileged place as paid for by the British taxpayer.

Wicks may subsequently be dipped elsewhere but we are all human aren't we?

So he should have married someone of the right stock and fucked around behind her back for the good of the Royal Family? Righto.

1 minute ago, Winchester White said:

So he should have married someone of the right stock and fucked around behind her back for the good of the Royal Family? Righto.

Not forgetting the occasional dalliance with underage trafficked girls like his uncle.

Liz is only queen coz her uncle fucked off the royal life for an American divorcé so it's hardly new for the royals.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

Not forgetting the occasional dalliance with underage trafficked girls like his uncle.

Liz is only queen coz her uncle fucked off the royal life for an American divorcé so it's hardly new for the royals.

Not proven that though is it?

Trafficked on private jets etc, all a bit odd.

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Not proven that though is it?

Trafficked on private jets etc, all a bit odd.

Not sure there's any doubt in Epstein but how much Andrew was involved is yet to to be determined.

We should do a swap, the yanks send us the diplomats wife who ran over that lad and we can send em randy Andy.

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, frank_spencer said:

aye, the further you go back, it's clear to see there is no party line

I reckon Edward VIII is probably the one who was the happiest with how he lived his life and with the choices he made#

fuck protocol

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, frank_spencer said:

Not sure there's any doubt in Epstein but how much Andrew was involved is yet to to be determined.

We should do a swap, the yanks send us the diplomats wife who ran over that lad and we can send em randy Andy.

Thing is though Frank, initially you said Andrew did.

He may have done, and he didn't do a good job of "explaining" himself, but I'm far from convinced.

Unfortunately shit sticks if folk chuck enough.

How on earth have some folk formed such a negative opinion of Meghan?

She's a beautiful looking lass, comes across very well in the few times I've heard her interviewed and Harry clearly loves her.  I don't get the issue unless it boils down to her nationality and/or her heritage, which would be unbelievably ignorant, not to say stupid.

2 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

She's a beautiful looking lass, comes across very well in the few times I've heard her interviewed and Harry clearly loves her.  I don't get the issue unless it boils down to her nationality and/or her heritage, which would be unbelievably ignorant, not to say stupid.

Some people don't like women who speak their mind. Says everything about them and their upbringing more than anything else. 

• Moderators
5 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

brainwashed by the gutter press

6 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

That's where I'm at. I've never met her, obviously, so I can't really find much to dislike about her. She always comes across very well when she is interviewed.

Sadly, the press in this country don't like her, and that filters down to the public, who like being told what to do and what to think by the likes of The Sun and the Daily Mail

25 minutes ago, Sweep said:

That's where I'm at. I've never met her, obviously, so I can't really find much to dislike about her. She always comes across very well when she is interviewed.

Sadly, the press in this country don't like her, and that filters down to the public, who like being told what to do and what to think by the likes of The Sun and the Daily Mail

Sad but true. Amazing the number of shit for brains in this country in that regards.

• Members
1 hour ago, Duck Egg said:

You seem to be overlooking the massive hypocrisy amongst her regular preaching. As odious as Clooney and that wife of his.

• Members
58 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

brainwashed by the gutter press

Not in my case sonny. I take no notice of any UK gutter press (or any other nationality for that matter) - as always, form my own opinions and don't give a flying fuck whatever anyone else thinks about them.

The way of the future.

8 minutes ago, bolty58 said:

You seem to be overlooking the massive hypocrisy amongst her regular preaching. As odious as Clooney and that wife of his.

Specifically, what has she preached about that Harry hasn't?  Diana wasnt afraid to comment on social issues of the day in her time (AIDS, homelessness, land mines etc)

What she and her husband did do was block the paps and press scum from getting too close to their kid's christening.  I suspect this was when criticism was particularly ramped up.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Not in my case sonny. I take no notice of any UK gutter press (or any other nationality for that matter) - as always, form my own opinions and don't give a flying fuck whatever anyone else thinks about them.

The way of the future.

one sec

Edited by ZicoKelly

3 hours ago, bolty58 said:

The way of the future.

say-what-i-like-i-like-what-i-bloody-well-say.png

16 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

not what it looks like from here

Posted Nov, 2017
"For the record, Meghan made anti Trump broadcasts too in support of electing crooked Hillary. In a much more constructive and convincing way than that utter guttersnipe Ashley Judd."

Posted May, 2018
"Great bloke Harry and she is a bit of a looker.  Hope they have many happy years together and I really hope an African American woman either walks her down the aisle or delivers a speech."
"Huge boost to the economy. UK and US brought closer together. Winning all round."

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:
"With Markle, it's the anti Trump and pro US Democrats stance plus a few other things she's regularly on the soapbox about which I have a problem with."

Posted October, 2019:
"Not for the first time our opinions differ. I think she's a scheming, over opinionated and selfish bitch who will end up sending the former peoples favourite Harry either to a psychiatrist or the divorce court. We shall see. "

Last Thursday:
"Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.  Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.  Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you."

😁

😘

Too much time in your hands!

Great Googling, though!