Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

26 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

not what it looks like from here

Posted Nov, 2017
"For the record, Meghan made anti Trump broadcasts too in support of electing crooked Hillary. In a much more constructive and convincing way than that utter guttersnipe Ashley Judd."

Posted May, 2018
"Great bloke Harry and she is a bit of a looker.  Hope they have many happy years together and I really hope an African American woman either walks her down the aisle or delivers a speech."
"Huge boost to the economy. UK and US brought closer together. Winning all round."

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:
"With Markle, it's the anti Trump and pro US Democrats stance plus a few other things she's regularly on the soapbox about which I have a problem with."

Posted October, 2019:
"Not for the first time our opinions differ. I think she's a scheming, over opinionated and selfish bitch who will end up sending the former peoples favourite Harry either to a psychiatrist or the divorce court. We shall see. "

Last Thursday:
"Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.  Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.  Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you."

😁

😘

Ouch......and ouch again. 

40 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Posted Nov, 2017
"For the record, Meghan made anti Trump broadcasts too in support of electing crooked Hillary. In a much more constructive and convincing way than that utter guttersnipe Ashley Judd."

Posted May, 2018
"Great bloke Harry and she is a bit of a looker.  Hope they have many happy years together and I really hope an African American woman either walks her down the aisle or delivers a speech."
"Huge boost to the economy. UK and US brought closer together. Winning all round."

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:
"With Markle, it's the anti Trump and pro US Democrats stance plus a few other things she's regularly on the soapbox about which I have a problem with."

Posted October, 2019:
"Not for the first time our opinions differ. I think she's a scheming, over opinionated and selfish bitch who will end up sending the former peoples favourite Harry either to a psychiatrist or the divorce court. We shall see. "

Last Thursday:
"Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.  Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.  Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you."

😁

😘

Best thing I've seen all day 👏

• Site Supporter

Bolty 

Make sure you’ve a fire extinguisher close by, because you just got burned cocker, though I suspect your earlier post about upper crust stock simply has to be a fishing trip. Has to be.

😁

Edited by Spider

27 minutes ago, Spider said:

Bolty 

Make sure you’ve a fire extinguisher close by, because you just got burned cocker, though I suspect your earlier post about upper crust stock simply has to be a fishing trip. Has to be.

😁

The clown will have some excuse. Remember the 'typo' excuse with his piss poor tasteless joke to the Bradford lad about the fire?

And Zico - bloody well done that man!

I'm guessing the mardarse will be blocking you very soon

1 hour ago, ZicoKelly said:

Posted Nov, 2017

Posted May, 2018

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:

Posted October, 2019:

Last Thursday:

😁

😘

Pwned.

Critical headshot.

Etc.

• Site Supporter

Bolty said he formed his own opinions didn't he?

From his posts, that seems perfectly plausible.

We might not agree with them, but he's entitled to them.

Like others, from what I know she seems decent. Previous political comments can't be undone, but I've not heard anything like that from her since they got hitched.

What their real personalities are, fuck knows, and that's between them.

15 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Bolty said he formed his own opinions didn't he?

From his posts, that seems perfectly plausible.

We might not agree with them, but he's entitled to them.

Like others, from what I know she seems decent. Previous political comments can't be undone, but I've not heard anything like that from her since they got hitched.

What their real personalities are, fuck knows, and that's between them.

Aye. Probably just a huge coincidence that his opinions match those of the gutter press. 

3 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Posted Nov, 2017

Posted May, 2018

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:

Posted October, 2019:

Last Thursday:

😁

😘

Checkmate

50 minutes ago, Ani said:

Daily Mail and Piers Morgan have gone after them, her in particular. 

if they want an Independent life why does anyone object ? 

I guess people feel a bit let down, after a bright shiny wedding and a new toy (princess)

They now bugger off

7 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

I guess people feel a bit let down, after a bright shiny wedding and a new toy (princess)

They now bugger off

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Mail is being sued for basically telling lies about her. 

13 minutes ago, Ani said:

I think it has more to do with the fact that the Mail is being sued for basically telling lies about her. 

Probably post natal depression 

• Site Supporter
18 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The Royal correspondent on the tele says Harry is trying to be conciliatory with the Queen and his family, his American wife less so.

I expect  the discussions will soon be starting regards how much money is needed to fuck her off

How do they know? Are the butlers and footmen all queueing up to tell the gutter press little snippets which will likely as not lead to a jail sentence for them for crimes against the crown. 

21 minutes ago, Roger_Dubuis said:

The Royal correspondent on the tele says Harry is trying to be conciliatory with the Queen and his family, his American wife less so.

I expect  the discussions will soon be starting regards how much money is needed to fuck her off

Was it that patronising shit Windy Miller lookalike Nicholas Witchell?