Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

7 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Really? You never normally miss the issue. Both are problems, surprised you think they are dismissed? But then, that’s sort of the point of both of them.

No - I think they're both social constructs that are perpetuated by the people most likely to benefit from them. I've said many times before - the inequalities don't come from whether you're black or white, male or female. They come from whether you're born rich or poor. 

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I had a patient who refused treatment by a black district nurse because she "didn't trust darkies" not to steal from her house. That was overt racism.

On the flip side - I had someone claim I passed them over for a promotion because they weren't white. Where as in reality it's because they were really bad tempered with patients. 

Both of those are examples of racism.

51 minutes ago, kent_white said:

I inwardly cringe whenever someone uses the term 'white privilege'.

I put it in the same bracket as 'mansplaining'.

Ooooh, we have a lefty red pill moment 💊😊

Imagine if the term white privilege was reversed and became black privilege,  the uproar would be incredible.

A good example of this is the woman/BBC plant on Question Time on Thursday night.

She earns her living by forever ranting about racism and white privilege.  Without her non stop bleating,  she wouldn't earn a bean.

Anyway Rambo, what time are you and NiC having a scrap outside the club shop ?

I've already sold enough tickets to make his eyes water 🤺😊

3 minutes ago, boltondiver said:

Why so the second one?

Because Cheese says so, I thought you knew that by now.

He'll argue the toss with you and I, but darent tread on a fellow lefty's toes, who actually committed the so called racist act by overlooking a POC for the job, when that person in Kent's right wing eyes, clearly wasn't suitable for the best.

But cheese knows best, the mouldy shit trainer wearing tit 

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Because Cheese says so, I thought you knew that by now.

He'll argue the toss with you and I, but darent tread on a fellow lefty's toes, who actually committed the so called racist act by overlooking a POC for the job, when that person in Kent's right wing eyes, clearly wasn't suitable for the best.

But cheese knows best, the mouldy shit trainer wearing tit 

😂😂😂 mouldy shit trainer wearing tit 😂😂😂

been in a shit mood since I got home from football freezing my tits off and that’s just cheered me up cheers pal 👍🏼

Just now, miamiwhite said:

I'm going to enjoy tonight mate 😊

Cheese snookered, and a lefty wrestling match to boot 

Oooh, happy days 🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭

Who needs straighteners outside the club shop or UFC on pay per view when you’ve got it all right here in one place 😂😂

1 minute ago, royal white said:

The second one possibly the black guy being racist to the honky? 

Don’t get involved. We are awaiting old cheese explaining why he made a statement that Kent is a racist. 

lets  just sit tight 

could be a Turkish delight moment this pal 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Don’t get involved. We are awaiting old cheese explaining why he made a statement that Kent is a racist. 

lets  just sit tight 

could be a Turkish delight moment this pal 

😂😂😂 it’s cheat night tonight as well! 

battle of the unwashed happening right before our eyes! Who needs UFC toneet

Just now, royal white said:

😂😂😂 it’s cheat night tonight as well! 

battle of the unwashed happening right before our eyes! Who needs UFC toneet

Precisely. 

im hoping these mouldy shit trainers will be revealed as well 

these unexpected nights are the best 

3 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Precisely. 

im hoping these mouldy shit trainers will be revealed as well 

these unexpected nights are the best 

A true sublime moment on WW when the left eat themselves as always.

They're too busy to respond, they are busy  trying in a futile manner to edit their posts.

Fair play to Kent, he's a  sound lad 

Just now, miamiwhite said:

A true sublime moment on WW when the left eat themselves as always.

They're too busy to respond, they are busy  trying in a futile manner to edit their posts.

Fair play to Kent, he's a  sound lad 

I like Kent. 

and to be fair I hope that statement by cheese is removed by a mod or someone as it’s pretty disparaging and without foundation. 

Saying shit like that causes folk to lose jobs and causes trouble. 

cheese has history for this stuff though. Making spurious accusations and basic lies up about folk behind his keyboard . Guys an uttter cretin

7 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

I like Kent. 

and to be fair I hope that statement by cheese is removed by a mod or someone as it’s pretty disparaging and without foundation. 

Saying shit like that causes folk to lose jobs and causes trouble. 

cheese has history for this stuff though. Making spurious accusations and basic lies up about folk behind his keyboard . Guys an uttter cretin

Yes mate. Kent got the red pill last week re the health tourism bombardment,  he new it had hit his pocket and team, not to mention the countless lives of others who could have that loot spent on them.

As for Cheese, he needs to gracefully retire his gimp mask and fuck off for a while, or apologise sincerely to Kent for his ridiculous accusations.

As you rightfully say, he has history and is basically a shit stirring prick.

Edited by miamiwhite

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes mate. Kent got the red pill last week re the health tourism bombardment,  he new it had hit his pocket and team, not to mention the countless lives of others who could have that loot spent on them.

As for Cheese, he needs to gracefully retire his gimp mask and fuck off for a while, or apologise sincerely to Kent for his ridiculous accusations.

As you rightfully say, he has history and is basically a shit stirring mouldy trainer wearing prick.

EFA