Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

• Members
11 hours ago, Rudy’s Message said:

I reckon you can tell a lot about a person based on their shoes. 
Any Adidas in leather ones to wipe the claret off after a night in the dancers. 
Hi-Tec. Nonce alert.

Always used their Squash shoes for 5 a side. Beltin' grip.

Their former Asia Pacific Region sales manager is a personal friend of mine (West Ham fan). I will tell him what you said ;)

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

For a couple that quite there roles and blamed the press for intrusions in to there life, what do they do? They move to fucking Hollywood. Not a cottage in the Outer Hebrides. You couldn't make it up. Now they use their "status" to use the press to publicise their business ventures, and openly court publicity by going on the Oprah Winfrey show to slag off the institutions that put them were they are. All this while his 99 year old grandfather is in hospital. God bless 'em.

• Members
55 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It's amazing how much publicity a young couple are creating ( and press are hyping up ) whilst uncle peado goes quietly about his life. 

Daily Mail probably blames Meghan for that 

• Site Supporter
54 minutes ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

It's amazing how much publicity a young couple are creating ( and press are hyping up ) whilst uncle peado goes quietly about his life. 

Indeed. Get Andrew on the Oprah show.

It’s crazy that folk are complaining that they should have their titles revoked yet nobody seems to be asking for Andrew’s title to be taken away.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, RONNIE PHILLIPS said:

I'm hoping Harry dishes the dirt one day on what goes on behind the scenes

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

Love the queen.  Xmas dinner sat watching her speech is just how it should be done. 

after standing up when she comes on the screen at first of course. 

Have you let Bolty borrow your account so he doesn't go over 27500 posts?

11 hours ago, Mr Grey said:

Harry, he is defo the spawn of that crack ginger polo player Hewitt, he is a ringer and I think he knows it, hence how he is today.

Not true, as, according to a frie...an acquaintance of mine, potential Royal Brides of the heir to the throne get (direct quote, not my words) "a fifty pee shoved up their twat, then they have to walk 20 metres knickerless in front of the Queen and if it falls out they can't get married".

If they pass this test they get locked in one of those charity belts and only the Prince of Wales has the key, until there's two male heirs.

This was told to me when Andrew married Fergie and I've no reason to doubt its veracity.

1 hour ago, Youri McAnespie said:

Not true, as, according to a frie...an acquaintance of mine, potential Royal Brides of the heir to the throne get (direct quote, not my words) "a fifty pee shoved up their twat, then they have to walk 20 metres knickerless in front of the Queen and if it falls out they can't get married".

If they pass this test they get locked in one of those charity belts and only the Prince of Wales has the key, until there's two male heirs.

This was told to me when Andrew married Fergie and I've no reason to doubt its veracity.

It’s all for charity, mate