Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Harry and megan

Underpants

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

not what it looks like from here

Posted Nov, 2017
"For the record, Meghan made anti Trump broadcasts too in support of electing crooked Hillary. In a much more constructive and convincing way than that utter guttersnipe Ashley Judd."

Posted May, 2018
"Great bloke Harry and she is a bit of a looker.  Hope they have many happy years together and I really hope an African American woman either walks her down the aisle or delivers a speech."
"Huge boost to the economy. UK and US brought closer together. Winning all round."

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:
"With Markle, it's the anti Trump and pro US Democrats stance plus a few other things she's regularly on the soapbox about which I have a problem with."

Posted October, 2019:
"Not for the first time our opinions differ. I think she's a scheming, over opinionated and selfish bitch who will end up sending the former peoples favourite Harry either to a psychiatrist or the divorce court. We shall see. "

Last Thursday:
"Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.  Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.  Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you."

😁

😘

Ha, brilliant work.

Post of the day / week / month / decade. 

4 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Posted Nov, 2017
"For the record, Meghan made anti Trump broadcasts too in support of electing crooked Hillary. In a much more constructive and convincing way than that utter guttersnipe Ashley Judd."

Posted May, 2018
"Great bloke Harry and she is a bit of a looker.  Hope they have many happy years together and I really hope an African American woman either walks her down the aisle or delivers a speech."
"Huge boost to the economy. UK and US brought closer together. Winning all round."

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:
"With Markle, it's the anti Trump and pro US Democrats stance plus a few other things she's regularly on the soapbox about which I have a problem with."

Posted October, 2019:
"Not for the first time our opinions differ. I think she's a scheming, over opinionated and selfish bitch who will end up sending the former peoples favourite Harry either to a psychiatrist or the divorce court. We shall see. "

Last Thursday:
"Always liked Harry. Knockabout sports fan with a sparkle in his eye/bit of mischief. Refreshing amongst what some would see as the somewhat starchy Royals.  Then this flatdick comes along imposing her hypocritical stance on a number of issues and he's what we have all seen before - a cunt struck changed man.  Adios amigo - you were fun until this opinionated bitch got her talons into you."

😁

😘

It was probably a typo...……...

When Queeny goes then we will see an utterly pointless royal family thanks to this Harry & Meghan shite. When it does happen then it will be a sad day for this country. The begining of a republican uprising will start to take shape. Scotland will do one. Empire has already gone. And now an Insignificant royal family. Little England will be as pointless as Belgium.

YHIHF.

Edited by Underpants

21 minutes ago, Underpants said:

When Queeny goes then we will see an utterly pointless royal family thanks to this Harry & Meghan shite. When it does happen then it will be a sad day for this country. The begining of a republican uprising will start to take shape. Scotland will do one. Empire has already gone. And now an Insignificant royal family. Little England will be as pointless as Belgium.

YHIHF.

It’s utterly pointless now. 

• Members
11 hours ago, ZicoKelly said:

Posted Nov, 2017

Posted May, 2018

JT2M3Te.jpg

Posted August, 2019:

Posted October, 2019:

Last Thursday:

😁

😘

Impressed I could get you to go to so much work! I'll have to start on that fucking birds nest you carry around on the top of your head. Good chance you'll have a military haircut by the summer.

Yes, I was supportive - liked the concept of a mixed race looker joining our Royals. Hope he ditches the witch and marries a Jamaican ska artiste.

Since she married into it however, the hypocrisy started and steadily grew hence the change in my opinion (it is allowed tha knows). HM looks like she has sorted it - let them go, the sooner the better. No British taxpayers money for anything though and no hanging on to the royal titles as a potential money spinner. Complete break - make your living from Disney voice overs and glitzy US melodrama's and hang around with the Clooneys. Good riddance.

interesting to see the usual suspects lining up behind you. Pretty much my "ignore" list.  Like I give a fuck for their opinions. You may become number 10  :spiteful:

• Members
9 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Bolty said he formed his own opinions didn't he?

Correct. Unsurprisingly they can change with the passing of time but please don't waste your time trying to convince some of these recalcitrants. Beyond their scope.

• Members
8 hours ago, Not in Crawley said:

After a boring day at work, that’s made me chuckle.

Also this ‘flatdick’ ‘cuntstruck’ bollocks - time it was binned. 

Bolty, looking forward to your excuses on this one 😅

:jump: Here he comes. Condescending twat of the year makes an appearance. Excuses? Do fuck off.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

How would you know?

It actually points out where a post is missing and states, "xxxxx has responded to this post but is currently ignored. Who'd you like to see the post"

Plus, when someone quotes you get to see the quoted post. 

5 hours ago, bolty58 said:

Impressed I could get you to go to so much work! I'll have to start on that fucking birds nest you carry around on the top of your head. Good chance you'll have a military haircut by the summer.

Yes, I was supportive - liked the concept of a mixed race looker joining our Royals. Hope he ditches the witch and marries a Jamaican ska artiste.

Since she married into it however, the hypocrisy started and steadily grew hence the change in my opinion (it is allowed tha knows). HM looks like she has sorted it - let them go, the sooner the better. No British taxpayers money for anything though and no hanging on to the royal titles as a potential money spinner. Complete break - make your living from Disney voice overs and glitzy US melodrama's and hang around with the Clooneys. Good riddance.

interesting to see the usual suspects lining up behind you. Pretty much my "ignore" list.  Like I give a fuck for their opinions. You may become number 10  :spiteful:

Posted August, 2019:

She made those Trump comments in 2016. The ones that in August 2019 suddenly changed your mind. Even though you were aware of them in 2018 when praising her. 

So its pretty clear that Zulu has completely nailed you. Not that it is hard.