Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Keith Hill

gonzo

1 minute ago, frank_spencer said:

He had difficult job on his hands and anyone would find it hard.

He still ballsed it up with many decisions throughout the season.

not fussed who comes in apart from Ian "ain't i dead funny me" Holloway

Fuck that. Not sure who I want but I'm not remotely interested in that mon

Club taken over by some people with no experience of running a football club and not enough money, start with a massive points deduction, under an embargo, with nearly a third of the season wasted, who then  appoint two local BWFC supporters with bags of experience at this level who want to bust a gut to make us great again, appoint a young woman again with no experience to be Chairwoman, give the manager no money for decent signings, and on top of this the league is shut down half way through the season, and we are relegated, an absolute shit show

Now suddenly they get rid of the Chairwoman and the experienced manager, have no players and ‘fans’ expect this to be the start of a wonderful journey to the top, 

Never stop dreaming

He managed to alienate a lot of fans early on and more along the way. Nothing he did on the training pitch or on match day improved that even a little bit and that would have been where to do it.

Like Escobarp said, think the woe is me ballooning from him is inevitable.

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Club taken over by some people with no experience of running a football club and not enough money, start with a massive points deduction, under an embargo, with nearly a third of the season wasted, who then  appoint two local BWFC supporters with bags of experience at this level who want to bust a gut to make us great again, appoint a young woman again with no experience to be Chairwoman, give the manager no money for decent signings, and on top of this the league is shut down half way through the season, and we are relegated, an absolute shit show

Now suddenly they get rid of the Chairwoman and the experienced manager, have no players and ‘fans’ expect this to be the start of a wonderful journey to the top, 

Never stop dreaming

Manchester has a couple of clubs that tend to be in the hunt for silverware most years, if that’s your thing.

Me, I love a moan and a struggle. Most mornings.

Right decision to let Hill go, I actually thought he was an ideal appointment at the time, but he's been a massive disappointment, crap tactics, shit defence, dodgy substitutions, players playing out of position, the list is endless.

32 minutes ago, Moon boy said:

Never stop dreaming

Hill is a Bolton Red ffs. A prime reasoning for our financial struggles.

Agreed with the appointment at the time but it absolutely hasn’t worked out.

FV haven’t really put a foot wrong so far for me. Partially agreed with the appointment at the time. Certainly agree with letting them go. 

2 wins in 20 games. 

Edited by BWFC_LOVE

15 minutes ago, Spider said:

Manchester has a couple of clubs that tend to be in the hunt for silverware most years, if that’s your thing.

Me, I love a moan and a struggle. Most mornings.

1964 first game, got the t shirt, thanks