Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coventry away

burnden

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Lets hope Coventry are tired and deflated after playing 120 mins for fuck all  on Tues night, no buzz in the home sections and have a few niggling injuries - we need all the help we can get!

Definitely. Over recent years we've tended to give teams in a pickle a bit of a leg up- that's got to change some time.

Please make it Saturday lads.

Edited by Tonge moor green jacket

• Site Supporter
57 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

Surprised to see that Coventry only average around 6500 at St Andrews this season, i know it’s a 30 odd mile round trip for them an’ all that, but i always thought they were one of the biggest clubs in the West Midlands loike.

Some of them are still boycotting home games in protest against Sisu, the owners.

• Site Supporter
38 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Right, do you feel we should go with the same team as against Tranmere?

For me, I think the midfield we had out might be a bit weak away at a good side (lost once at home all season iirc), and for that reason perhaps a re-jig is needed.

Don't suppose Hill will do it, but i'd play Delaney or Edwards C.H alongside Nsiala. Move Bryan into the Campo role and play Politic in no 10 role behind Murphy. O'Grady dropping to the bench