Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Furniture Removal.

leigh white

Got a mate to remove a big fuck off suite tomorrow, I told him it took ages to get it in the house in the first place and we had to take the doors off and when we put them back my doors kept jamming. No problems, we will take your window out. I have visions of being stuck in a windy house tomorrow.

Edited by leigh white

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, leigh white said:

Got a mate to remove a big fuck off suite tomorrow, I told him it took ages to get it in the house in the first place and we had to take the doors off and when we put them back my doors kept jamming. No problems, we will take your window out. I have visions of being stuck in a windy house tomorrow.

We hear this all the time, shortly before removing said suite from the property in about 47 seconds

32 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

We hear this all the time, shortly before removing said suite from the property in about 47 seconds

Barry, i know it's chore coming from Bolton to Leigh for you, but if it goes tits up, i need quite a bit of stuff moving from my mams house soon. PM me your number.

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Not in Crawley said:

Most leather sofas, if decent, the arms can be taken off, done it with ours to get it in the house. Easy job and saved the hassle of taking doors off etc 

Was just going to say this although its some rather than most.

Look underneath, if theres a zip either end near the arms then you should be able to take them off.

They are normally held by 5/6 13mm bolts

We had a huge corner sofa made to measure from a place in Long Eaton (Notts) 

Still a lot of good quality furniture being made over that way, much better prices if you go direct to the factory than through a third party supplier, even on a custom build 

Any-road, it’s huge and they took our window out, I was shitting myself but it was done in minutes and the glass was put back in the window frame