Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Division 4 roll call

tomski

1 hour ago, Spider said:

Division 4 is where my BWFC life started. 

Can’t say I’m relishing the thought of playing Barrow twice next year, mind.

But as I’ve explained to my lad, from the bottom the only way is up. He should have a decade of excitement ahead. 

Barrow will be 2 of the more anticipated fixtures, good away followings for both games.  Forest Green at home on a Tuesday in November after a 1-0 defeat at Stevenage  on the Saturday might be a struggle.

19 minutes ago, barryk32 said:

Im hoping my lad sees some wins.  How his enthusiasm hasnt waned I've no idea.

That's where I'm at with my nephew who lives in Lincoln.  I hate the fact that he'll be starting secondary school as a Bolton fan with Lincoln well above us in league status.  He's seen 3 games this season, lost 6-1 and 5-1 and drew 1-1 v Shrewsbury, when we spent the entire 2nd half defending with 10 men.  Just not being bottom of a division for a while wouldnt go amiss.

• Site Supporter

What’s not to like about an away day in Harrogate? Wrexham is still my best away day following the whites.

Promotion out of the abyss is something special - and I expect to see it within 2 seasons down there. If chino gets the right soldiers in over summer, should be another 1 season visit

It is certainly going to be an interesting ride. 

another 18 months until we can sign folk. Hopefully we can build. 

be good to see what we do this window and early in the summer. We need to build for promotion next year and hopefully that starts now. 

89th minute substitutions when losing is pointless tho 

3 minutes ago, DomRepWanderer said:

I think we'll keep the majority of this seasons tickets, fail to go up first time and interest will fade, oh and some of the pitches in league 2 make Moss bank look good.

That’s my thinking 

just had a look so far averages bradford 14k, Plymouth 10k & Swindon 7k then drop to 4/5k 

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, Dr Faustus said:

In, we are a lucky few to have seen our club in every division from the inception of the PL. How many have done it? 

Oldham

Bradford 

Bournemouth 

Pompey 

Swindon? 

OK not so lucky 😂 

Aye, but how many of those have watched their teams in all 4 divisions and European football ? 

Portsmouth & Burnley only two I can think of?