Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Division 4 roll call

tomski

4 hours ago, Big E said:

It is certainly going to be an interesting ride. 

another 18 months until we can sign folk. Hopefully we can build. 

be good to see what we do this window and early in the summer. We need to build for promotion next year and hopefully that starts now. 

89th minute substitutions when losing is pointless tho 

Is it 18 months before we can pay a fee? Can someone clear this up. Joke if it is. 

Edited by Mounts Kipper

• Site Supporter
5 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Wigan

2 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Wolves 

Fuck it then, there’s loads, and Wigan can even claim non league too so not going down that road as a badge of honour any longer ! 

1 hour ago, fatolive said:

Fuck it then, there’s loads, and Wigan can even claim non league too so not going down that road as a badge of honour any longer ! 

Could also do "how many different divisions have you been in", and I reckon Stockport win that one, every one from Championship to the 1 below the conference.  Tranmere and Colchester done championship down to conference (Colchester finished above Ipswich and Norwich as recently as 2006).  Hoping we stay at just the 4 divisions forever.

10 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Could also do "how many different divisions have you been in", and I reckon Stockport win that one, every one from Championship to the 1 below the conference.  Tranmere and Colchester done championship down to conference (Colchester finished above Ipswich and Norwich as recently as 2006).  Hoping we stay at just the 4 divisions forever.

Luton have done Championship down to Conference and back again. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Done it first time round.

Shut the upper tiers and the season ticket goes for sure

I'll pick and choose, which probably means I'll miss shitloads.

Don't shut em, I'll be there like a daft twat again

Crazy to shut them, because If we are top 2-3 we will have similar crowds to this season, possibly more. 

3 hours ago, fatolive said:

Aye, but how many of those have watched their teams in all 4 divisions and European football ? 

Portsmouth & Burnley only two I can think of? 

Yes, but how many are TOAOW?

16 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Great stat. Looks like another division next season, they don't hang around anywhere long.

They took 2,000 to Hyde when they won the Conference on the same day that we won 3-1 at Sheffield Wednesday when Trotter scored his worldie. Seem to recall talking to a couple of their fans at Piccadilly. 

9 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

They took 2,000 to Hyde when they won the Conference on the same day that we won 3-1 at Sheffield Wednesday when Trotter scored his worldie. Seem to recall talking to a couple of their fans at Piccadilly. 

Also the same day a fair few of ours swapped our last away of the season for Chorley at Buxton...

Edited by Marc505