Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Legal Marijuana

Rudy

• Members
1 minute ago, athywhite1958 said:

In over 30 odd years working with them I'd say a lot of people use Class A's without drinking

And in 15 years of smoking weed I’ve  never done class A drugs more than the odd one off as a curious youth.

• Members
1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

One of my best mates is a recovering alcoholic. Hasn’t touched a drop for 17 years now. 

enjoys a joint at home and on nights out will have a bag of gear and drink lime and soda. 

Alright fair enough but it’s not necessarily a case of smoking weeds makes you do lines of Charlie off the back of a toilet in the thirsty scholar.

Its the individual 

2 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

And in 15 years of smoking weed I’ve  never done class A drugs more than the odd one off as a curious youth.

There is no correlation between the two. It’s dependent  on the individual and circumstance entirely. 

Exactly what you said above mate 👍🏼

Edited by Escobarp

• Members
4 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

There is no correlation between the two. It’s dependent  on the individual and circumstance entirely. 

Exactly what you said above mate 👍🏼

And surroundings.

Example I’ve just arrived in Sheffield, now there’s a justified reason for doing drugs because what else is there 😁

• Moderators
3 hours ago, athywhite1958 said:

Not a chance, excessive use of alcohol and vapes does not lead to harder drug use, 

I only ever did coke when I was pissed

I would wager that kids who start vaping end up smoking

but interesting to see where England & Scotland reside in this table compared to places like the Netherlands

_107897450_optimised-02_international_co

Just now, Tonge moor green jacket said:

So we really should let Scotland go independent. Save us a fortune.

Why? They are less of a burden on the nhs once they are dead. 

if anything we should be offering better purity smack to kill them off sooner save a fortune 

• Site Supporter

if anything we should be offering better purity smack to kill them off sooner save a fortune 

The second sentence, yes. Sadly how many treatment programmes, doctors, nurses, etc have to be paid for beforehand?

Subsequent inquests and coroners etc. Definitely needs some additional powder in the porridge oats.

• Members
1 hour ago, Escobarp said:

That should be on your campaign leaflet. 
Save The Economy, Smack for Jocks.

5 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

That should be on your campaign leaflet. 
Save The Economy, Smack for Jocks.

Young generation moaning about the tories and the failing nhs and then pump themselves full of bing and ket every weekend and invariably at some point make a trip to a and e as they have overdone it 

the irony in it 

Young generation moaning about the tories and the failing nhs and then pump themselves full of bing and ket every weekend and invariably at some point make a trip to a and e as they have overdone it 

the irony in it 

Precisely mate.

That interview of Nicola Krankie with Andrew Neil is priceless. The stunted Sturgeon was gobsmacked. She is purely surrounded by yes men, and cannot argue in her defence against the shocking state of affairs up there under her charge.

1 minute ago, miamiwhite said:

Precisely mate.

That interview of Nicola Krankie with Andrew Neil is priceless. The stunted Sturgeon was gobsmacked. She is purely surrounded by yes men, and cannot argue in her defence against the shocking state of affairs up there under her charge.

Aye he/she was torn a new one. She has her whole party on strings as you correctly point out. I used to work with a girl who’s brother is Snp leader of Edinburgh council. She says he has changed massively as a person since he started working under krankie she and all the family whilst proud of him did wonder what had happened to him at times

hbaht - good handful. But the boat race is more like a melted welly 

Aye he/she was torn a new one. She has her whole party on strings as you correctly point out. I used to work with a girl who’s brother is Snp leader of Edinburgh council. She says he has changed massively as a person since he started working under krankie she and all the family whilst proud of him did wonder what had happened to him at times

hbaht - good handful. But the boat race is more like a melted welly 

Hers or Sturgeon's ? 😂

• Members

Hers pal 

sturgeon is just beyond description. I couldn’t believe she wasn’t a rug muncher. How a bloke finds that attractive I’ve no idea 

Woah woah woah rewind.

Sturgeon isn’t a fella? Since when?

1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Same here mate, I'd rather have a 3 hour whizz wank than touch that.

Best days of my formative years that having a whizz wank when I got home from the temple. Birds tweeting sun pouring through the curtains. Then down to the working mans club for. A few pints before bus to burnden for the match. 

Oh the memories 

im starting to sound like leighwhite with my tangential ramblings I’ve just realized 

Edited by Escobarp

Drug policy is that confused and scary to a lot of people in power that it's impossible to predict how things might go. You can buy all sorts that allege to have active CBD components in them but the people selling CBD flowers get raided/closed down/payment gateways closed so they can't trade all the time. If they can't make their minds up on that then something psychoactive is way beyond em.

• Members

Tax revenue from legal weed in Colorado since 2014

Calendar Year
Revenue By Calendar Year Total Revenue Since Feb 2014
2014 (Feb - Dec)
$67,594,323
$67,597,323
$130,411,173
$198,005,496
$193,604,810
$391,610,306
$247,368,473