Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons

Biggish Dave

4 hours ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

I like to mooch about 

unfortunately the gay lords I travel with get hard over Wetherspoons and now they do pizzas no chance 

Same here, we always end up in a Spoons. I'd never seen a pizza deep throated before!!! 🍕😮

10 hours ago, Escobarp said:

No It’s different mate. Fenny is home of  pink punters which will certainly make any away day a tad different although I wouldn’t advise it 

Stayed in the hotel across from pink punters a few times in the last 2 years you see some strange sights going in there but been told it get lots of women in there  and it’s roughly 60% straight 

6 minutes ago, parrybones said:

Stayed in the hotel across from pink punters a few times in the last 2 years you see some strange sights going in there but been told it get lots of women in there  and it’s roughly 60% straight 

Only been in once on a team night out. Can’t remember that much tbf 

fee lads I know who go watching other clubs have been in when staying over as mixed reviews so likes it some not. Like the gay village In Manchester really. Not to everyone’s liking 

I’m in mk once a week roughly it’s just like anywhere a bit shit til you know where you are going etc 

• Site Supporter
On 24/01/2020 at 20:11, Burndens Bogs said:

Stony Sratford is a great shout, nice boozing gaff, we used it years ago when watching REM and Blur at MK Bowl, nice little villagey feel with a few pubs.

Also where they filmed a few scenes out of Withnail and I, but they pretended it was Penrith.

• Site Supporter
3 hours ago, RUREADY2ROLL said:

Cant beat you on cinema and showbusiness

Milton Keynes train station was used  as a location in Superman IV, too. They dressed it up to look like it was in New York City, and pretended it was United Nations HQ. The crane they used to fly Christopher Reeve around was donated by a local building firm. 

• 2 weeks later...