Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

42 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The pope is ill. The day after he was touching masked people in a crowd.

Now religious is bollocks to me, but if I’m wrong and religion is real then, i reckon being responsible for killing the pope is a pretty easy way of securing eternal damnation 

Should be well able to heal himself

2 hours ago, Spider said:

However, I've just found out that a factory we buy metal bosses from in China is 16 weeks behind schedule. 

We are fucked.

Our factories say they're about 8 weeks behind schedule... Plus prices are expected to increase by a minimum of 10% from next week. Fun times ahead.on the plus side, we've had a few Customers double up on their order coverage incase things get worse, just to ensure they're at the front of the queue.

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Saw some videos this morning that suggest the Chinese have a rather different way of dealing with contaminated people :(

Not sure if I want to know, however given your last one of that lad tucking into that live frog, I wouldn't put anything beyond them.

1 hour ago, Rudy’s Message said:

The pope is ill. The day after he was touching masked people in a crowd.

Now religious is bollocks to me, but if I’m wrong and religion is real then, i reckon being responsible for killing the pope is a pretty easy way of securing eternal damnation 

Nail him to a cross and shove him in a cave 

There'll be a fucking great big book written and you'll be famous for eternity 

• Members
26 minutes ago, gonzo said:

Saw some videos this morning that suggest the Chinese have a rather different way of dealing with contaminated people :(

you’re a fucker Gonzo. I know from past experiences that I always regret watching things you post but curiosity always get the better of me .

12 hours ago, Traf said:

Vague right now. Insurers not willing to say either way!

Obviously your ATOL/ABTA gets you home if it goes tits up, but I'd say that unless you're planning a trip to an already-affected area, your insurance should be fine.

That said, prices aren't coming down. Mind you, mine are always a bargain 😉

Question @Traf. Are yours  ABTA / ATOL bonded? Your natsammia facebook posts don't make it clear, and if they are I'd stick it in your header info

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Spider said:

However, I've just found out that a factory we buy metal bosses from in China is 16 weeks behind schedule. 

We are fucked.

We ordered some shutter windows in jan from a company who get all their bits from china

The factory had to shut down for 10 days and they've had no update on when they will receive anything so we don't know when we'll get our shutters and they don't know when they'll get paid

1 hour ago, Gonk said:

Question @Traf. Are yours  ABTA / ATOL bonded? Your natsammia facebook posts don't make it clear, and if they are I'd stick it in your header info

Yes, fully covered, it's in the "About" section and also in my page info. I'll see where else I can put it more prominently and also include it in the offers I post, thanks.

9 minutes ago, Spider said:

As a matter of interest, does anyone know how many people have died from normal Flu so far this year? Be keen to see the comparison.

(Bwfcfan5 will know I imagine)

Normal flu kills around 4000 each year in the uk….puts things into perspective

• Members
11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Ta 

so flu does over half a million

Coronavirus has done about 3,000.

Media getting a touch giddy, no?

Brexit is done

Megxit is done 

What else are they supposed to flood their paragraphs and airtime with?