Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
Just now, Rudy’s Message said:

Cleared out my car before I sell her tomorrow, found two bottles of sanitiser.

Aloe Vera and Citrus fruits.

Bidding starts at £50 each I am also willing to listen to offers on trades, dependant on what you’ve got to trade. 

No Time wasters. No scousers. 

Would you do a straight swap for 23.5 bog rolls? Triple ply.

4 minutes ago, Boby Brno said:

Boris was flanked by two health experts who explained the reasoning in great detail. The BBC health bod on the One Show just explained it again using drawings (graphs) for those unable or unwilling to grasp what the government is trying to do. Just because other countries do things differently and not always consistently, doesn’t mean that they are right and we are wrong.

Likewise, doesn’t mean they are wrong and we are right. 

Pretty sure we’re the only country who’s response to it is to do less than they were doing before. 

1 hour ago, mickbrown said:

So our experts know better than Ireland’s?

Boris said "We are looking at the science" and the experts he was with  kept referring to behavioral science.

I would think the Irish, Dutch, Spanish etc are looking at the medical science rather than the more arty farty behavioral science.

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Rudy’s Message said:

For one bottle? Yeah Andrex only though. 

No, both. It's Cushelle Ultra Comfort. I can chuck in a bottle of Domestos if that sweetens the deal for you? 

8 minutes ago, Cheese said:

No, both. It's Cushelle Ultra Comfort. I can chuck in a bottle of Domestos if that sweetens the deal for you? 

get some of them black coloured (theyre white really, but the packets black) Halls lozenges and do a "buy three items get the cheapest half price" like Holland and Barretts would. 

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

Right, that's it. Let's have a fight outside the club shop, but no touching.

zorb-football.jpg

Good man, up your way tomorrow night if you fancy a beer or two on me ?

Definitely no hand shakes though due to CV.......I take it you'll be the one in the customary mask ? 👍

22 minutes ago, MancWanderer said:

Was on a conference call this afternoon. Looks like the company are about to tell folk to not visit hospitals until further notice to see customers. Looks like that is the advice across medical devices, pharmaceutical and woundcare industries. Word is that hospitals will ask companies to only visit if urgent advice is needed that can’t be done over the phone. My rep up in Scotland was in a meeting yesterday at the QE Hospital in Glasgow and a senior bod walked in and said that no more departmental staff meetings to take place until further notice. Rep in Ireland unable to enter Cork Hospital. Hence, we look like we’ll take our sales force off the road for now

If you need any reps with a Who Dares Wins attitude, just give us a bell pal.

We know folk buy off folk, I'm a charmer in real life as you know well 😉

I will boldly go where the softy suits dare to tread....

• Site Supporter
15 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Good man, up your way tomorrow night if you fancy a beer or two on me ?

Definitely no hand shakes though due to CV.......I take it you'll be the one in the customary mask ? 👍

I never accept a beer from another man, unless we're in a round. Where will you be?

• Members

Was supposed to be going to Australia for work later this year, but I would now be working here so can’t. 
So I told the Mrs the Euros might be postponed until next year, she replied oooh we can go to Australia then.

Bends my head this woman at times.