Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

2 hours ago, Spider said:

Just ticked up to 71

Any way, here's what should happen:

* Schools stay open - the kids are not at risk

* Open the war chest. £300/400/500 billion. Whatever it takes. When this is over the economy will fucking fly

* Round up the oldies and send them all to the seaside for a few weeks, on the taxpayer.

* Leave the fucking pubs open

Schools cannot keep open. People still don’t get that the country is going to have to completely stop. Eventually. And sooner rather than later. We are going to be where Italy are. 

7 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Schools cannot keep open. People still don’t get that the country is going to have to completely stop. Eventually. And sooner rather than later. We are going to be where Italy are. 

Maybe, maybe not

Just now, boltondiver said:

Ferry or flight?

Ferry. My in laws are off to a wedding from the family of the people who own the ferries between mainland and Orkney so it’s also a free ferry which is even better! 
We are just piggybacking onto the weekend. I’m doing the north coast 500 either side of it. 

1 minute ago, Escobarp said:

Ferry. My in laws are off to a wedding from the family of the people who own the ferries between mainland and Orkney so it’s also a free ferry which is even better! 
We are just piggybacking onto the weekend. I’m doing the north coast 500 either side of it. 

North Coast 500 my arse!

Are the ferries off?