Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rudy

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/homebargains/status/1240324199182413830
ย 

take a bow home bargains ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Tommy Morris - MD.

Michael Jamesโ€™ partner inย PBP.

ย 

ย 

• Site Supporter
58 minutes ago, bwfcfan5 said:

Look - I used to work in molecular drug design. If I still did and had an answer I'd be rich. I was asking a question as its known to have some effect against these viruses. Mainly I'm clinging to any ray of hope that some drug will come along and help enough to get us outta this hole. Because in about a months time or perhaps if I'm lucky two I'm going to be made to sack most of my staff in my team. And a month or so after that if not alongside, myself....

You need to knock some paracetamol out.

• Moderators

mrs knows this woman who runs a cafe (in the park where i did my stakeout) - she served two squaddies today, and before today in all the time she's ran her cafe she's never served a squaddie

another mate of hers went to pick up his son from Durham uni and there are tanks all over the A1 up that way

make of it what you will

3 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

mrs knows this woman who runs a cafe (in the park where i did my stakeout) - she served two squaddies today, and before today in all the time she's ran her cafe she's never served a squaddie

another mate of hers went to pick up his son from Durham uni and there are tanks all over the A1 up that way

make of it what you will

Big barracks up that way, Catterick is it?ย 

Not sure how much good a tank will be up against an angryย guy trying to buy 4 packs of toilet roll rather than 3ย 

Edited by birch-chorley